CHAPTER 10

Jennie's POV

Who would thought that this Arena inside a university is this wide and huge. Our mouth went agape when we entered the enormous Arena with the luxurious interior design of the lobby and halls.

"Wowww. This university is really something." I said.

Inside you will see the displayed championships trophy's, jersey's and certificates in a glass box or frame got by the university students winning in every sports. There are also LED showing the varsity players, winning game and other events about sports.

"I will first tour you here on the ground floor because it's the sports gallery and museum of the home of the champions

"I will first tour you here on the ground floor because it's the sports gallery and museum of the home of the champions." Solar unnie explain to us.

"Home of the champions.? I asked Solar Unnie.

"Yes, the university call this Arena as home of the champions, because SIU athletics always bring a championship achievements in every battle since then." She said.

"When we go up there." She points the stairs. "That's the Basketball Gymnasium were we practice our dance in cheer leading." and she added.

After the tour on the sports gallery, finally we are now heading upstairs to the Basketball gym. And there we saw the Basketball team still playing and practicing.

"I thought they will be done at exactly 4:00 pm." Solar Unnie said and continued. "Let's go there." Solar unnie pointed the bench in the center of the arena where a guy was resting his back on the bench back rest. She started to walk so we followed her. We looked around the basketball court while walking and saw some guys playing basketball. When we reach the bench Solar Unnie talk to the guy but the guy's eyes were closed.

"Byul," Solar Unnie said and then tap the right cheek of the guy.

"Hmmmm." The guy response while opening his eyes. His face lights up when he saw who disturb his rest.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" The guy said. We three look at each other when we hear that and then a smile creeps to our face. We three are behind Solar Unnie.

"You know that the cheer leading team will practice too after your team was done. You said you will be done at exactly 4:00 pm." Solar Unnie said while getting the towel that was hanging on the guy's shoulder. She then wipes the sweats of the guy on his forehead, cheeks and neck.

"It's the last round game babe, after that our practice is done. You can take the whole arena." The guy said smirking and then pull Solar Unnie closer to him. His arm was wrapped around Solar Unnie's waist hugging it and rested his head to her stomach while closing his eyes. We three let out some giggle looking at the love birds. Then Solar Unnie just tap the head of the guy gently.

After a seconds the guy speaks again"I'm so tired Babe, where's my energy booster?" The guy said looking up to Solar unnie while chuckling. He then pouts his lips like begging for a kiss from Solar Unnie. We looked intently to them waiting for Solar Unnie's response.