CHAPTER 13

Jennie's POV

The audition went well. I ,Nayeon and Irene gave our best to dance well in-front of the judges. At first we got nervous but when we started dancing we don't feel it anymore. In fact we enjoy every step and sway of our body along the rhythm of the song we choose. There are so many participants who audition too every boys and girls who also wanted to join the cheering squad.

"Yahh. Do you think we can pass?" Kai who is beside me asked me nervously.

"Of course. We can pass the audition." I said cheerfully to them. I, Irene and Nayeon was shocked when we saw Kai and Suho inside the gymnasium earlier. We didn't think that they also love dancing. Because they say before they only love mobile games and books.

"Hey guys, look Yeji will going to perform." Yoo Karina speaks that makes the five of us looked at the stage.

Hwang Yeji and Yoo Karina were kind and friendly

Hwang Yeji and Yoo Karina were kind and friendly. They are freshman students from the college of medicine. We met them at the parking lot outside the Arena earlier. They first approached us because they seems lost and don't know where the gymnasium. So we lead them the way and we all go together.

It's been two hours since the audition started and now the last performance is with this cat eyes tall girl Hwang Yeji. Watching her performance she's an amazing dancer. After she performed, all of us clap for her then she look at us and then walk closer to us to sit with us.

"Is my dance okay?" Hwang Yeji asked us

"Is my dance okay?" Hwang Yeji asked us. We three nodded to her and then gave her a heart sign. She then smile cutely to us.

"You are the best dancer!" Yoo Karina who is beside us speaks that makes her friend overwhelmed with her words.

"Ehemm." Solar Unnie suddenly cleared her throat that makes all the people inside the gymnasium look at her, she's one of the judges "So all of you were very good in dancing, let's all give yourself a round of applause for your hardwork." Solar Unnie said. Then the crowd clap all together.

"So for now, we are deliberating for the result of the audition. It's very hard for us to decide who will passed the audition. Because you all are very good." Jay B oppa said he is also one of the judges.