CHAPTER 75

Jisoo's POV

"Yeon what's going on?" Nayeon asked him after approaching him at the middle of the gymnasium. I notice that some of Jennie's friend were the only one left inside the gymnasium. 

Jeongyeon shrugged his shoulder. "We don't know either." He replied. 

We followed Liam when we saw him walking around the university with cold and feared by the people look he's having like before. We felt something bad happen because his acting pissed again. 

"Liam where is Jennie?" Irene suddenly asked that makes Liam glared at her with no response. "Wasn't she staying with you all this time? Where is she?" Irene added a bit annoyed looking at him. 

Liam walk closely to her with his cold expression that makes Seulgi put Irene behind him to protect her. 

Liam clenched his teeth. "She left." He said looking straithly to Irene that makes us all gasp. "I also didn't know where she is. Happy?" He added pissed.

"Why would she disappear? Isn't your relationship going well?" Seulgi asked that makes Liam shut his eye closed while clenching his teeth. 

"Did you make her mad again?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Liam, she has no home to go and also no money? How would she survive?" Solar unnie asked him. But Liam look like lost while opening his eyes. 

"Is it because of what happened to Nayeon's parents business?" I asked that makes Liam glared at me. I'm right, with what I've said to Jennie and also with what I've witness yesterday seeing Mr. Byun and Mr. Lee, Mrs. Manoban's secretary having lunch at Soigné. Mr. Byun was the owner of buildings around Itaewon were Nayeon's parents business is located."I know you know that it's your Mom's order." I said that makes him look at the floor. "She sacrificed herself to protect Nayeon right?" 

 "Is it because of your Mom? Is it true Liam?!" Nayeon asked with teary eyes. 

Liam clenched his teeth and yell. "Shut up!"

"Shut up?" Irene chuckle sarcastically. "Liam, why did you let your mom do such a thing to other people's business? Why did she do such a thing with Jennie? What did Jennie sacrifice? Where exactly she is? Why can't you protect her?!" Irene shouted angrily to Liam. 

Liam suddenly take his step and walk away leaving us here. 

"Do you see the look on Liam's face? It's the same as before." Seulgi said looking to Liam back figure walking away. 

"The old Liam is back again." Moonbyul said and shook his head. 

 Irene's POV

"Still cannot be reached?" I asked Solar unnie who were calling Jennie non stop. 

After what happened earlier at the gymnasium Solar unnie invited us to her office to talk and do a plan to search for Jennie. 

"Yes." She sighed. 

"Manoban's was really powerful. I really thought our business will going to close. But then after Jennie left us at the Café at night everything becomes all right." Nayeon said sadly. 

"That's what she always was, she silently helps us. She never complains even when she's carrying such a heavy burden." I said getting teary. 

"I don't think it's your fault. Liam's mom knows that Jennie values her friends, that's why she used it to her advantage." Solar unnie explained. 

"Isn't Liam going to do anything about it?" I said annoyed remembering Liam's reaction earlier. "He didn't say anything earlier and wouldn't let us look for her." I added.