CHAPTER 34

Night at Kim's residence....

"What's going on?" I asked my parents who is busy unboxing so many appliances at our living room.  "There are so many appliances, how can you afford them?" 

"Of course, we can't." My mom said. "They are all from Liam Manoban."

"Liam is really a nice person." My dad said smiling at me. 

"Who said he could give us these?! I never agreed to him." I said then walk to my room leaving my parents dumfounded on my reaction. 

Phone Ringing....

"I picked them out my self." Liam said at the other line when I answer the phone call. He only put his phone number in this phone and no one else. 

"I hate them!" I shouted to him. 

"Why are you yelling at me? You're roof might blow off" He replied chuckling. 

"You gave us so many appliances we can't even walk in here." I replied to him.

"Are they big or you're just small." He said chuckling. "Maybe you could sleep on them." He added. 

"You're idiot. I don't want to talk to you." I said shouting at him. 

"If you can't talk then let's meet later. My driver is on his way on your house." He said and then end the phone call. 

At Soigné restaubar owned by Yoo family. 

Jeongyeon's POV

""If you can't talk, let's meet up." What kind of logic is that?" Moonbyul chuckling while we are talking to Liam. 

"Liam, all girls likes sweet talk." Seulgi said tapping Liam's shoulder the latter just glared at him. 

"By the way, where is Jisoo?" Liam asked. 

"He got outside. He said he needs fresh air." I replied. 

"I feel like Jisoo came back as a different person this time." Moonbyul said after drinking his champagne. 

 "How is he different.?" Liam asked.

"You don't notice?" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulder. 

"Hi boysss. Are you having fun?" I heard a familiar voice speaks I then look at her. "Is the food okay?" My sister asked my friends. 

"Noona Inna!" The boys smiled at her and then hug her one by one

"What are you doing here Noona?" I asked her but she just looked at me blankly. 

"So you're going to asked me that rather than welcomed and hug me?" My sister said. So I just rolled my eyes and hug her. "Good boy." She said. 

"I'm just checking my employees here if they are doing good, I need to go to the other branch to check them too." My sister replied. "So I'm going now, have some fun guyss." My sister added. "And you Jeongyeon, be a good boy or else." She said then turned around and left us.