CHAPTER 80

Liam's POV

"What do you think Mrs. Yu?" I asked while walking towards her who is waiting for me outside my walk in closet. "Do I give out a powerful vibes?" I added showing him the suit I'm wearing and my new dyed black hair.  

"Liam, right now, I'm glad that you came back at being your old self

"Liam, right now, I'm glad that you came back at being your old self." She said while smiling widely to me. 

"Of course, I'm not like you who is like a flickering candle." I boastfully said. 

She chuckle and shake her head. "Your joking around again." She said. "What you meant is candle on the wind. Silly boy."

"Silly?" I chuckle. "I'm going to do the silliest thing I'll ever do in my life." I said. 

She simply nodded while looking at me gently. "You should decide what your heart really wants because following want your heart directed will make you the happiest." She advised. 

I breath out. "I can't let her be with another guy." I said looking at her. "I want to win her heart again. Regardless if it's my mom or even if the whole world wants me to give up on her, I'd never leave Jennie."

I know I hurt Jennie when I said to her that I'm done with her but the truth is I can't think straight in that moment. Maybe because I was hurt of her action, realizing it, knowing Jennie, she is used on hiding her true feelings. 

"Then what are you waiting for?" Mrs. Yu suddenly speak that makes me snap. I look at her and she is happily looking at me. "Go find your girl. Make her yours again." She added. 

I smile to her and nodded. "It's been two weeks since I last saw her. Do you think she will accept me?" 

"Trust the love between you two. That's the answer." Mrs. Yu said and then fix my suit like a good mother. "Now go, I think that two weeks that past was good enough for you to think." She said and then goes back to my behind and push me to the door way. 

I then chuckle while she is pushing me. "Araseo. Thank you Mrs. Yu." I said while facing her. She nodded while tapping my arm gently. 

At SIU...

"Turn to chapter two." The professor said the same time I got inside Jennie's classroom. 

Some student gasps, the girls are squealing when they saw me entering their room. I immediately search for the certain brunette with cat like eyes. 

"Mr. Manoban, Is there anything I can do for you?" The professor asked me. 

"Sorry professor, I'm looking for Jennie Kim." I politely said. 

"Ms. Kim, Oww she didn't come to class today." He replied. 

I look again to the students if her friends were there but no one close to Jennie were inside the classroom. I sighed and quickly get out of their room.