CHAPTER 72

The next day in SIU....

Jennie's POV

"You did so well earlier." Irene said. I smile to her shyly. 

I was busy putting my things to my bag because our class ended. 

"You handled our professor's question with ease." Suho said while standing up on his chair. 

"If I'm the one he called, I might stutter. That professor was so strict." Kai said putting his arm across Suho's shoulder. 

"Honestly, I was so nervous." I said shyly smiling at them. They chuckle a little and we all got out of our class room. 

"No. I think because you're inspired." Nayeon said while grinning. 

I look at her with serious face then we both giggled. Irene come along and we three were smiling and squealing while teasing each other. 

"How about you Irene? What happened yesterday? Did Kang Seulgi treat you well? If he does not I will beat him!" I said she just giggled to me. 

"He took care of me. Then I met her sister and had a dinner with them. Then Seulgi drives me home." Irene said while smiling shyly while putting her loose hair strand behind her ear. 

"That's good then. Tell us if you two are dating huh? I and Jennie should be the first to know that." Nayeon teases her that makes Irene glared at her. 

Then we laugh three again while walking side  by side and our arms were cling to each other at the building hallway. 

"But girls honestly, Seulgi asked me already." Irene suddenly said that makes us stop from walking. 

"What's your answer?" Nayeon asked while grinning. 

Irene sighed. "Even if my heart say yes, my mind says no." She said. "We know Seulgi, he is the most player among them. I don't want to be hurt." She added. 

I smile to Irene. I know she's just scared but looking at her reaction she likes him. I tap her back gently. "I trust Seulgi for you, beside he already asked me if he can court you. I agree to him but I threatened him that if he hurt you, I'm going to kill him." I said remembering the time we are at the hot spring. 

"Jinjja?" Nayeon asked. 

I nodded gently smiling to them. "So take some courage and try it. Don't worry we are here for you Irene." I added that makes her smile to me. 

"Thank you girls." She said and then we make a group hug. 

"Jennie Kim." We are interrupted by this woman voice who calls me. We three turn around to face them.

"You have such an incredible boyfriend to teach and help you to study." Somi said annoyed.

"That's why she's well prepared to their lesson earlier." Nancy added raising her right eyebrow to us. 

"What do you mean?" Kai asked the two bitch curiously. 

Somi take her phone out and show us Liam's post on his social media. 

"Look Liam Manoban and Jennie Kim are officially in a relationship." Somi said bitchly.

"Why are you feigning innocence?" Nancy asked annoyed. 

"Jennie is that true?" Kai asked me. 

I breath in and then out. "That's right." I said Kai and Suho becomes shocked. "We are in a relationship and it's going very well." I said smiling unbothered to this two bitch in front of us. "So I've already confirmed it will you excuse us because we are going to eat our lunch." I said smiling widely that makes the the two more annoyed. "And uhh.. Thank you for your concern." I added and cling my arm to my bestfriends.