CHAPTER 76

Irene's POV

"That idiot. We just want to help him. When is he going to wake up from reality." Seulgi said sulking. "If his not my friend I'm going to knock his head down." He added. 

"Shhhhh." I said stopping him from blabbering because I'm treating the cut beside his lips.

After the incident at Paradise City I drag Seulgi at our house to treat his wounds. He's too stubborn at first because he wants to talk to Liam more but in the end he followed my order. We are sitting beside each other at our couch in our house living room. My parents are on the kitchen preparing for our dinner. 

"Done." I said after treating him. He smiled to me and held my hands. 

"Thank you my Baeby." He said smiling to me. 

My heart flutter with what he called me. I then bowed down for him not to see my blushing cheeks. "Stop that. It's not suit you." I said. 

He giggled and then intertwined our hands. "Hmmmm." He hummed that makes me turn my gaze to him. "Do you already think about my question before?" He said nervously. I was just looking at him that makes him gulp. "You know I'm not forcing you to date me, I can wait." He added and chuckle a little while rubbing his nape. 

I smile a little to him. "Let's first find Jennie and then I'll give you my answer." I said that makes him smile  to me. 

After two weeks...

Jisoo's POV

To: Jennie Kim

Jennie, it's been weeks. Where are you? Your friends were all worried. I know you won't answer calls, but at least reply to my messages. 

From: Jisoo Kim

After I sent my text message to Jennie I open our house door and entered. It's been two weeks since Jennie left and we her friends were helping each other by searching her everywhere. 

"I'm home." I said after entering our Mansion. I saw my Mom and Dad being sweet at our living room while watching news on our television. 

"Jisoo you're early, it's good we can eat dinner together." My mom said. I just nodded to her and was about to take my step when she speaks again. "You're not going to great and kiss us?" She said that makes me sighed. My mom were strict when I was a kid that makes me sick, but she said that it's for my better future so that I will grew as a good man like my father. She wants us to be well mannered. 

I bowed to her and then walk closer to kiss them on their cheeks. My Dad tap my back gently while my mom was smiling to me. I turn my gaze to what they are watching. It's our company KBS Channel News. "I'm going to my room." I said and bowed to them. 

 "Prices of fish products in the South Korea have started to "stabilize" as supply in wet markets increases. Our abundance of supply now is perfectly in time with our urgent need to ramp up efforts to ensure the nation's food, the Department of Agriculture said Saturday." The reporter said while showing the video of wet market. 

"We are here at Cheongsapo Fishing Village at Busan where all the fresh fishes we eat comes from. This is the biggest fishing village and it supplied fresh fishes all around South Korea." The reporter said while showing video of the vendors at the said village. 

I was about to leave them when someone on the news caught my attention.