CHAPTER 19

Jennie's POV

I'm smiling while walking inside the university. I'm still thinking of Jisoo and what happened last night. My thoughts was flown away and didn't notice that someone was calling me behind. I just felt a hand holding my wrist and then pull me around to face him.

"Sunbae!?" I was shocked when I realize that Jisoo was the one who pulls me.

"You're going to the drive way. The cars might hit you." He softly said.

"Oww how I really love his voice." I thought.

"I'm thinking deep, I didn't notice it. Sorry." I replied to him while smiling shyly.

He smile back to me and said "Take Care. I'll go now." then he walk away while holding his violin bag.

"You got closer with Jisoo quickly?" I heard a female voice on my side then look at them. It's Somi the bitch. I just rolled my eyes to them. But they walk closer to me and then encircled me.

"Anyone could tell from your smile that you're in love to him." the copper haired girl said. I think she's Miyeon.

"Do you like Jisoo?" Nancy asked. "We're all schoolmates. We'll do you a favor." she added.

Then Somi shows me her phone showing a photo.

"Look, this is the goddess of Seoul International University

"Look, this is the goddess of Seoul International University. She is Ms. Rosé Park." Somi said to me.

"Jisoo likes her since a long long time ago. She is taking up some subjects at France but when she finished it she will come back here." Miyeon speaks emphasizing her every words.

"She is also a well known celebrity all over the world. You probably don't know that Jisoo waits for Rosé." Nancy said smirking.

"Aren't they a match made in heaven?" Somi said.

I felt sad when I heard everything they said. I then walk towards the middle of Somi and Nancy and then hit my shoulder with their shoulder.

"Yahhh." I heard them groan  but I just walk away to them.

Liam's POV

I'm walking alone on the Accounting Dept. building hall wishing that I may encounter the little bean kitten. I'm looking at the surrounding finding her then a smile crept on my face when I saw my target.

I walk towards her so that we can meet in the middle of the hall. When am I getting closer she's just looking down while walking. I just walk straight looking at her but she didn't notice me. She didn't even dare to look at me.

"Heyy!" I said. She then turned her head at my direction.

"Heyy. Liam. It's you." She said coldly but when she is going to continue walking she look at me again. "Wait. What happened to your red hair head?" She ask.