CHAPTER 14

Jennie's POV

"Yahhhhhhhhhhh! Guysss! Look at this!" Kai shouting while running towards us holding his smartphone on his right hand while pulling Suho on his left hand.

I, Irene and Nayeon were here at the back of our department building sitting on the round table. We decided to go here after our class ended early this morning  to read books and study. Also we are waiting for the announcement of Cheer Squad new members.

Kai and Suho reach our position with a wide smile on their face while they are both panting

Kai and Suho reach our position with a wide smile on their face while they are both panting. Kai reach out for my hand and handed me his smartphone. I looked at him with curled brows. I look at my two best friend who is peeking on the phone that I was holding. As we look at the phone, the three of us freak out.

 As we look at the phone, the three of us freak out

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" We shout in unison.

"We passed the audition!!!!" Kai shouting while clapping and jumping.

The five of us made a group hug in circle while jumping and cheering because we cant contain the happiness we felt.

"I'm very thankful that none of us has been left behind." Irene said with teary eyes.

"It's because we are all better dancer." Nayeon said while hugging me and swaying our body.

"This good news must have a great lunch with the five of us! My treat!" Suho said tapping Kai excitedly.

"How about Nayeon's Resto? I really like their beef steaks." Hwang Yeji voice suddenly pop out of nowhere. We looked at our side and there we saw her with Karina both smiling widely to us.

We didn't notice their arrival because we are busy celebrating our success. The three of us automatically go to them and then again we made another group hug while jumping and saying congratulations to each other. Kai and Suho came to us too and joined our group hug.

"Yah. Yah enough enough your too close to her." Hwang Yeji said while removing Kai arm who is hugging Karina.

"Tsss. We are having fun right?" Kai said with grumpy face.