Part 1

Prologue

"So the marriage is completed. Now bela and mahir are wife and husband" pandit said after chanting mantra

Scene : A decorated room

"Bela , it's a new journey for both of us. Let's make our lives colorful by loving each other."Mahir said touching bela's shoulder
But suddenly bela moved away from him and roared , "How dare you to say this! You cheated me and spoiled my life. I didn't ever loved you. For your reputation , my life got sacrificed"
Bela grabbed and thrown away the flower garlands that decorated the room.
"It's not our first night of love , it's the first night of hatred." Bela cursed.

"Bela , you may have seen many boys , but this mahir sehgal is a unique piece. I'll make you say ''I love you to me." Mahir murmured

A life that he expected to be colorful turned out to be a night mare. Will she ever love him?

Part 1

Scene : A big hall
"Our most awaited star will be here within minutes. His fans are waiting to get just a glimpse of him." A reporter said

Lot of people crowded that hall which was decorated with pictures of an actor. All were roaring his name in one voice. There roars became more high , when a black car entered the entrance. The security opened the door of the luxury car. From that came a handsome man in a gorgeous outfit.

A look from his eyes were enough to make any girls fall for him

A look from his eyes were enough to make any girls fall for him. His smile gave heavenly pleasure to him. After bowing down in front of his fans, he entered the stage.
"Mahirrr....Mahirrrr" all roared
"We proudly welcome , Mahir sir for the inauguration of our institution" A girl and handed over mic to him.

He rised hands and waved at his fans.
"Hello all" he said, all his fans stopped roaring his name to listen to him.
"Thanks a lot for your love and care. It's been my pleasure to open this dance institution. Dance is music of nature. I'm grateful to Mrs. Goyal for giving me a chance to inaugurate this institution. All the best for it's functioning. Love you all" he concluded his speech and lightened the lamp.

"Sir there's a dance program by one of my students. Please be kind enough to watch it" Mrs. Goyal requested Mahir Sehgal to which he agreed

                          *******

"I'm really tensed. Today I'm going to perform in front of mahir. He's a big actor."Bela said to Suhani
Suhani: Don't be worried , you are a good dancer. That's all.
Bela came to the stage.
She was wearing a white lehenga. Her hair was decorated with white and red flowers enhancing her beauty.