Part 20

Hello all❤ how are you my dear readers💕☺

"This monkey is not even looking at me. I dressed up for him but he's showing his attitude. I'll teach him a lesson soon." Bela thought looking at mahir who was driving.
After about an hour , we reached our destination.

Mahir's POV

As soon as we reached , after dropping off bela I went to park the car somewhere. Then I too got off the car. When I came out , I could see bela waiting for me. I was actually surprised!!! She was wearing a blue sari. Earlier she was wearing a magenta dress and now when this happened? Ohh I think when I went downstairs , she changed it. I haven't looked at her while driving. Does this means she loves me? Does this means she cares for me? I went towards her. Actually I have decided to stop my "over flirting" from now. Till now I went behind her. Now she should admit her feelings. So I went beside her and without smiling at her, ringed the calling bell.

Pov ends

"He's not even smiling at me!!! Earlier he used to crack some jokes atleast , I think he's really upset with me. Now I'll teach him a lesson. He'll see who I'm." Bela thought

The owner of the house opened the door.
"Mahir beta , sumi di called me and told me you were coming. And this is your...wife right?" Sarika asked
"She's said to be my wife , but God knows" mahir murmured while bela glared at him.
Sarika:What beta?
"Aunty , I'm bela...his wife." Bela smiled at her.
"How sweet and beautiful you are!!! Come inside" sarika welcomed them.
Mahir gave her the invitation letter after inviting her to the wedding. Then mahir went out of house receiving a phone call while bela sat chit chatting with sarika , drinking tea.
Seeing someone's photo on the wall , bela inquired about who it was to sarika.

This was the pic.

"Ohh , this is my daughter - Pragati. Now she went outside for some purchases. You know something , we earlier had a plan of making Pragati marry Mahir. Sumi and mahir were interested in that but that karishma , spoiled everything." Sarika said to bela
Hearing of mahir's wedding plan with ishita , bela's heart skipped a beat.
Bela looked through the window and saw mahir. But the thing that shocked him was , that Pragati was standing with him!

After saying some excuse to sarika , bela went out and peeped through the bushes to see what mahir and pragati were doing. They were laughing happily and were chit chatting.
"What the hell are they doing? Why's they laughing like this? I can't digest their body language." Bela thought. Her mind was burning with possessiveness.

"Pragati , I can see bela. She's peepeing through the bushes. Our plan is working" mahir said pragati while continuing his laughter
Pragati:Now should we continue this or something else.
Mahir: Let's continue this for a while. She's jealous now.
Pragati:Will she become upset? I'm tensed about that.
Mahir: She made me upset a lot of times. Now let her be upset for a while. She should admit her feelings.
Pragati : But will this cross the limit. I think she's sensitive , if she becomes sad , then...
Mahir: Don't worry yaar
"Umm...mahir ji , please come with me" bela said interrupting their talks.

"Hey bela ji , I'm Pragati." Pragati introduced herself
"Umm..I know" bela said without no interest
Pragati:You have a surprise too... I'm coming with you to sehgal house. I'll be there till the wedding.
"What a pleasant surprise!" Mahir faked surprise.
"I can't tolerate her , even for a second. And now she's coming with us and will be there for weeks. Oh god!!! Why this mahir ji is behaving like this?? I'm really going crazy now." Bela thought
"So , let's go now" mahir said to Pragati.
Mahir and pragati walked together while bela tried hard to be beside mahir. Entering the car , mahir and bela sat together in front while pragati sat behind.

Through out the way mahir and pragati were chatting while bela was not even looked by mahir. Reaching house , Pragati talked to everyone , while bela went to her room to dress.
"Why he's doing like this? This is actually breaking my heart." Bela said to herself

Guys , today's part is quite short. Actually I'm having some issues , that's the reason. Sorry for inconvenience ☺