Part 6

💖Bonus update💖

This is a bonus update for all you guys💖

Playing some song , karishma pushed away bela in midst of those creepy guys. Due to fever , her body was shaking. She was sweating seeing the perverts in front of her. They looked at her as if she was their prey.

In between this time , karishma organised haldi party. She wanted to get rid of bela from party as she thought bela was behind mahir. None knew that bela was trapped in that room with some guys.
Mahir came wearing a beautiful yellow kurta thinking bela will be there to dance.

Mahir's POV

Even though it is the haldi for me and karishma , I wasn't looking at karishma but was looking for bela. She wasn't there. Other team members of bela were present there. Suhani and others were dancing while I and karishma were made to sit in a decorated sofa. I wanted to ask suhani about bela but how could I , in midst of these people.
"Mahir , how am I looking" karishma asked
"Nice" I replied even without looking at her as my eyes were searching for my albela.
"Ok , now we can apply haldi on the couple" sumi maa said . Kuhu and yuvi went to take haldi. In between this time while karishma was busy chatting with pari, her sister , I asked suhani about bela.
"Karishma ma'am took bela with her for dance to some guests. She was having high fever , but she was forcefully dragged by ma'am" suhani whispered to me
I was shocked hearing this. Which guests? Now if I ask karishma , she won't tell me the truth. But before I could do something , I was taken to the sofa again by maa as the haldi was ready.

Maa skimmed her fingers over haldi and firstly applied it on karishma's cheeks. How could I enjoy this when bela isn't well? When maa was about to apply haldi on my cheeks , I stopped her.
"Beta??" She was puzzled
"Maa , I have something important to do. Don't ask me what it is. I'll be back soon" I said bravely
When I was about to go dad came to me asking what happened to me.
"Whatever your son is going to do is right" I assured him and went to meet the staffs of resort.
Everyone including karishma stood shocked.

"Is there party going on , somewhere else in the premises of this resort" I inquired
"Please wait a minute" they said going over their data
"Yes sir , 2 parties, sehgals haldi party and bachelor party
"Bachelor party??"
"Yess , in a room near the resort. Our officials will take you there sir" they said
I was taken to that building by a staff. After leaving me there , he went away. I pushed open the door. My heart was beating , I felt like something bad was going to happen to bela. That room seemed to be a living room. Loud music was coming from the next room. With shivering hands , I opened the door. I could see some boys only yelling and whistling. Pushing through them , I made way. I could see bela there in a vulger dress which none would ever love to wear. One guy has grabbed her by her waist and was running his fingers over her hair while bela was shaking and muttering something.

I couldn't control my temper. Moving forward , I kicked that pervert with my full strength making him fall down. Some guys came to me to attack. Bela was about to fall down , but I held her in my arms.
"Mah...mahir..mahir ji" she was whispering. She was dizzy and was having high fever. Taking a liquor bottle , I hit it on one guy's head. I made bela sit on a chair. Suddenly one guy caught me from behind. Now I have decided to teach them all a lesson. Turning round I made him pinned to the wall. I started hitting him badly. But again someone caught me from behind and raised me. Kicking him away by my legs , I broke his head with a broken bottle. Like that , I gave what all deserves to all.

Then when I looked at my bela , she was only half conscious. I ran to her and sat beside her.
"Belaa...bela....are you okay" I asked her
"Mahir ji...mah..." She wasn't even able to speak. Otherwise she always call me "Aye" but now she called me mahir ji💖
I called the officials to take away those perverts and hand them over to police. "Bela don't worry , you'll be fine. You're safe. I'll be always with you. " I held her hands
"Yess...karishma...took..me...here...made me wear this...dress....made...me come here...for...dancing...to...these...perverts" she whispered
I took her in my arms and went to our resort. Now I was shivering with anger to karishma. She did all these. Till now , I always forgave her mistakes but now not!! Everyone were shocked to see me coming with Bela in my hands. Many were asking something , but I couldn't hear anything. Making bela lye on sofa , I rushed towards Karishma. Without thinking twice , I slapped her. For the first time in my life , I slapped a girl and I don't regret for that too.

"Mahirr" she yelled once she recovered from the shock
"Mahir beta , what's this? Why you slapped her?" Sumi maa was angry
"Listen please....Do you all know what this karishma did? She made bela dance in front of some perverts." I explained them everything. All were shocked
"But why you slapped di , for a servant like her" pari rised
"If she's servant , does that means she's not a human" I too said

"Mahir...mahir...you don't love me. I know that" Karishma held me by my collar
"I loved you once , but not now. You don't deserve that. I HATE YOU!!! " I screamed pushing her away.
"karishma , are you a girl? If yes how could you do this to a girl" sumi maa asked supported by dad
Kuhu , suhani and yuvi took bela to room. Kuhu made her change her dress. A doctor was called in. She went away after treating bela. When none else was there in the room , I went towards bela who was lying on the bed looking at me. In between this attacks and fights , my forehead got bruised

"Your forehead-----" bela looked and said
"It's not that deep don't worry. How are you now?" I held her hands
"I'm fine. Have you slapped karishma?" She asked
"Yes , whatever she did deserve it. Don't think more. Sleep...you need rest." I adviced and caressed her hair. She slowly fell asleep.

Sitting beside , I too slept leaning onto the bed with her hands on mine. In between , feeling her wriggling movements I woke up. She was sweating , seeing some dream , maybe a nightmare. Whatever happened tonight was enough for a girl's nightmare for years. I made her wake up.
"Mahir ji.... someone...caught...." She grunted
"Bela , you are safe now... don't worry...." I caressed her
With a feeling of security , she held my hands firmly and slept while I too slept sitting on my chair leaning on to bed.

What will be the future of behir relationship? Please tell in comments about what you think. Responses are necessary for a story

Let me ask you something , whom you imagine as pari (sister of karishma)

Tell me

How's this chapter? Have you loved it?

Promo: Karishma in danger