Part 36

First of all the director gave the welcome speech followed by karishma and producer. Then mahir went to deliver the speech. All whistled and clapped in applause.

"It's my pleasure to work in this movie. For all my success my wife is equally responsible." He concluded the speech.

"Please bela sehgal address the people gathered here" some said. Mahir too requested bela and atlast she came to deliver a speech.

"Now the real play starts." Karishma smirked thinking at a corner.

"This movie is really special to me , because it's the first movie mahir ji is doing after our marriage. This movie even  helped us to know each other more. I pray to the almighty for the success of this film. Everyone, including the crew members did a fabulous job which needs to he appreciated" bela said.

But in between she started feeling little dizzy. Even though she tried to speak properly , she started feeling like things are going out of her control.

"Ma'am you choreographed a song and yours and mahir sir's dance was trending on social media. What you feel about that?" A reporter asked.

"I...Felt...re...really...ha...ha...happy" bela somehow completed the sentence.
She wanted to go out of stage but reporters were asking her various questions.

"Karishma and mahir were said to be dating each other and now they acted together. Haven't you felt possessive?" Another reporter asked.

"Possessive...me...of that bitch...why? Is she worthy of that! She thinks she's kareena kapoor but she's a watermelon with two cockroach like eyes and a banana like mouth." Bela started laughing hysterically.

All included mahir was shocked seeing this.

"Why bela is behaving like this? She moving here and there with weird expressions and laughter" mahir wondered

"You know something my mahir ji...your mahir sir is a nice person. I LOVE HIM...a lot" bela started saying while the reporters went curious.

"Is he romantic?" Someone asked
Now mahir understood things will soon go out of his hands.

"Romantic! He? He's ultra romantic? He always wants to be with me. Yester day night , he ---" bela was about to spill some secret but mahir came in between . Somehow smiling to face the people he dragged bela from there to another room.

Mahir and bela were alone there. Seeing a glass of juice , mahir drank it.

"Bela, what happened to you? Why you are speaking like this?" Mahir asked bela.

"Ye fitoor mera laaya mujhko hai tere kareeb
Ye fitoor mera rehmat teri" bela sang in a dizzy tone enlocking her arms around mahir
"Bela, you dancing like a drunken girl. Tell what happened?" Mahir again asked
"Mahir ji...dance..with me" bela was dancing
Suddenly mahir too started feeling dizzy , soon he also became the same condition that of bela.

"Albela..albela.." mahir started singing
"Arey , let's dance" bela said
She clinged on to his arms while he raised her turning round and round.
"This feels so good" bela screamed

But their happiness was interrupted by someone.

(Karishma Chudail😓)

"Ohh god what the hell! I did this with an aim and now it struck me like a boomerang. Why always this happens to me? Now bela and mahir are enjoying while I'm here. I thought bela will get insulted but mahir protected her and now they are enjoying. " Karishma's eyes popped out in shock and anger.

"Stop this...stop this" karishma interrupted and tried to part away behir.

"Who you are to separate albela from me?" Mahir asked in a drunken voice.
Karishma:Mahir...no don't...
Bela:Hey , I'm mahir's and mahir is mine. Don't you dare to interrupt.
Mahir: Who's this girl Bela?
Bela:Chudail...one and only chudail.
"Belaa....how dare you to call me chudail!" Karishma pinned bela to the wall.
Suddenly mahir pushed bela away and gave a tight slap to her as if one of her tooth fell down.

"MAHIRRR!!! YOU SLAPPED ME! " Karishma raised her voice

"If needed I'll kill you also!" Mahir shouted.

Seeing mahir like this she ran away while bela clapped her hands in glee.
"Now let's go to our room." Mahir said
Bela:Take me
Mahir took bela in his arms and they were about to go but suddenly romy came.
"Sir , reporters are gathered here. If they see you like this then tomorrow it will be the topic of discussion." Romy was tensed. Somehow sending away all the reporters away , she managed to send mahir with bela in his arms.

                  °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Bela , now let's sleep." Mahir said
Both jumped on to the bed and slept hugging each other.

I know this part is short...sorry for that...And one more thing I don't know whether I'll be able to give you all regular updates as my exams started. I'll try my best to give updates but I can't assure you regular updates.

Love you all....

I haven't been replying comments... sorry for that also...

Target:75+ votes