Part 52

Guys requesting you all to vote. Votes are really low. Please vote and complete target or else from now I won't post the next part for sure.

Behir shaadi part....

Bela and Pragati got ready for the marriage. Both of them till now don't know the fact that there marriage is gonna be conducted in the beach.

 Both of them till now don't know the fact that there marriage is gonna be conducted in the beach

Bela's look

Pragati's look

Pragati's look

Both opted for a minimal jewellery look. Bela suddenly received a call. While she was busy in the call , someone suddenly darted behind her blindfolding her.
"Who's this! Who's this!" She screamed
2 guys forcefully locked her hands with a rope. A blindfolded bela was taken in their arms and locked her in the car.

Pragati's room

"Who's this!" Pragati screamed when some guys blindfolded her in the same way as that of bela. Then they locked her in another car.

What happened to bela and pragati?

On reaching some place , the car stopped.
"I'm tensed more than anything. Today is my wedding and again problems. But how could someone kidnap me from my house. Oh god" bela thought
"This is gonna be a work of karishma. I don't know whether I'll be alive or not now" pragati thought

A guy took bela in his arms and made her stand on the ground. Bela grunted and tried to run away but she could wriggle only in the arms of that fellow. She was completely shocked when her blindfold was removed. All sehgals except mahir was in front of her clapping for her.
"What the hell!" She grumbled
She was about to turn back but was again blindfolded by the person behind her whom she hasn't seen.
Pragati was also there in the same condition of that of bela.
"Bela , pragati some guys are in front of you. Find out whose your husband by touching the arms." Sumitra said on coming behind her shoulder.