Part 12

Scene : Behir's bedroom

At night... Both came after the event.

"Ohh I'm really tired... Tired of all these guests and all. For the first time , I got the opportunity to attend such a big event." Bela thought while making her bed
She covered the window with curtains but suddenly mahir came and pulled it and opened it.
"What are you doing?" Bela asked being disgusted
"Why you cover all these windows? Are you going to do something to me ? I think that's why you are covering windows and all. Let me close door too😉" mahir started flirting as usual.
Bela:You and your flirting 🙏 I don't wanna say anything more. I want to sleep.
Bela went and laid on the bed while mahir laid on the other side. Mahir slowly scratched Bela's hands , making her irritated.
"What you want?" She asked turning towards him.
"Will you give anything I ask?" Mahir pouted

"You are so dirty minded. I'm going to sleep" saying this bela went to sleep while mahir , for few seconds admired her and then slept.

Next day when bela woke up , she found mahir to be not beside her.
She saw a cup of coffee near the bed with a note on it. She started reading it.

Note

To my dear albela♥

Sorry belu, today I had an
Advertisement shooting , I got informed today morning only. That's why I went early morning. You always prepare coffee for me right? Today I made it for you. Drink it and take care.

Love you♥ waiting for the day you'll propose me😉

"His way of speaking and this note itself is a humour." Bela thought

Bela's POV

I couldn't stop myself from smiling thinking about him. How cute this note is!!! Ohh god , yesterday he was dying with possessiveness seeing me with someone else. I couldn't even stop my laugh then. I sipped the coffee. It was really tasty. I think he knows cooking better than me. Maybe because he made this coffee with love. After drinking coffee , I went to bath. Wearing bath robe I came back to wear dress. When I opened my cupboard , again I was shocked. A cover with a note was there.

The note was like this.....

"My albela....if you feels to you can wear the dress inside his cover. I'm not forcing you. Wear this if you love me"

 Wear this if you love me"