Part 49

Everyone including karishma and devo was shocked seeing kuhu with bela.
"Bela again in sehgal house?" Karishma wondered.
"Kuhu?" Mahir was shocked. His excitement was beyond words. He walked slowly towards kuhu who was beside bela sitting on the wheelchair.

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

Mahir couldn't see anything other than his sister kuhu. He couldn't control his joy of seeing her after years.

Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

With eyes filled with tears , he took steps towards her while she slowly raised her hands to hug him.

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera

All others watched in awe to see the reunion of the siblings.

Ab hai saamne
Ishe chhuu loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zaraaa

Mahir , on reaching beside kuhu , sat on his knees and hugged her tightly. Both were in tears. Yuvi too reached to hug them and they shared a group hug.

Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zaraa

"Bhai" she called mahir after years.
"Kuhu" both weren't able to utter anything now.
"We used to hug like this" yuvi said with a voice filled with sentiments.
After some time they backoffed. Sumi and andy then embraced kuhu while karishma and devo were busy muttering something to each other. Kuhu's smile faded on seeing devo and karishma.

"Happy Rakshabandhan Guys! I wanna announce 2 things now. Firstly , from now kuhu will be with us and her enemies will get the punishment they deserve for sure. Secondly , I'll be here from now. Not only me but my daughter bunty also. Thirdly , I'm going to remarry" bela announced.
"Remarry someone? Who?" Karishma asked curiously thinking it was someone else.
"It's someone I love a lot. He's an actor by profession. Belongs to a high class family. His second marriage" bela said
"Ohh , if he's an actor maybe mahir know him. And for you a high class family! No..no..haha...a beggar will suit you" karishma mocked
"Yeah mahir knows him perfectly. See his photo." Bela gave her a photo.
Curiously opening the photo from cover karishma was shocked seeing the pic of mahir.

"This is my fiancee. We will be marrying the next week." Bela shrugged her shoulders.
"Wait wait... Bunty? Your daughter?" Karishma exclaimed
"Yeah , bunty is my daughter. You can see her soon. I forgot one thing , one more wedding is going to take place. Yuvi's and pragati's" bela said pointing at pragati who sitting in a chair.
Yuvi and pragati were the happiest hearing this even though they didn't express this.
"What? Yuvi is my husband!" Devo shouted.
"Oh really! Then mahir was my husband. What you did to us then? Tell! Your friend karishma was loving mahir even when he was married. Where were your morals then? And one more thing , yuvraj has already filed for divorce. You'll receive the divorce letter soon. Whether you accept it or not pragati and yuvi will unite. A marriage or atleast a living together." Bela smirked

"Beta , whatever you said is right. Yours and mahir's and yuvi , pragati's wedding can be conducted together. That will be perfect. These 2 chudail will be given the best thing they deserve." Sumitra stared at karishma and devo.

"Yuvi , stop this. I'm your wife. You can't marry someone. I'll kill pragati if you do so" devo held yuvi by his collar.
Yuvi slapped her for the first time.
"Till now I controlled all I rage towards you due to the long lost love I had for you. But not any more. I tolerated all the bullshit you did and said. You made this idiot karishma and her sister pari made stay here. We never ever said nothing against you. You tried to kill my sister and destroyed my brother's life. Because of god's sake everything is okay now. Now I'm not gonna leave you" yuvi shouted.
Devo stormed towards pragati who was already injured and weak to slap her. But before that yuvi caught her by her hair and made her hit her head on wall. Atlast everyone pulled away yuvi to stop his anger.

"Stay here till this marriage. I want you two to take part in that auspicious moment" Sumitra said proudly

"Now let's do the rakshabandhan" andy said to  everyone.

Yuvi and mahir made kuhu wear the rakhi and gifted her some jewellery which they purchased for her years before.

             ^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°