Part 19

Precap : "Arey bela this is too much yaar...This was my wish and you aren't fulfilling it. I have did a lot of things for you. But you don't love me" mahir said with a cute pout
Bela:Who said I love you!
Mahir:It means you don't love me
Bela:Yeah
Mahir:Ok then , I'm going. I'll be in the car. You can come then. Till now I used to drool behind you , from now I won't be ever like that.
Bela:Ok , deal

"What?" Bela was shocked hearing his condition.
Mahir:Hug and tell me , I love you
Even though bela showed hesitation , deep inside her mind she wanted to hug and if possible give him a kiss too. But she didn't wanted to admit it. Slowly and hesitantly , moving near mahir , she hugged him and then said in her lovely voice , I Love You.... Those words gave him a heavenly happiness. Bela was about to back off from the hug , but our mahir ji was not in the mood of letting her go. He grabbed her waist tightly "Hey , how can I let go my beautiful wife , I meant Ms. Albela." He said biting his lips.
"You said to hug and tell I love you. I did that , now leave me." Bela wriggled
"Arey bela ji , I know you actually don't want to go. You are just acting. You're damn hard in admitting your emotions." Mahir said as if he was reading her mind.
Bela:No...no... that's...no..t.. lik..e...that
He pinned her to the wall beside them while bela stood with wonder. He slowly leaned towards her and then kissed her cheeks. He was then coming towards her neck , bela closed her eyes but within Seconds mahir moved away.

"Mahir ji?" She whispered
"Hahaha, I wanted to prove you needed something else from me. That's why I did it. I moved away from you but you're waiting for me." Mahir snapped and laughed
"No...I wasn't--" bela was short of words
"Bela ji , you don't know how to lie" mahir pinched her cheeks.
"You always teases me , I'm going" she was about to go but mahir grabbed her hand pulled her towards him.
"This is the surprise" mahir said giving her a letter .

(What's that? Tell me your guesses😄)

"Oh god , how's this possible?" Bela's eyes popped out due to shock.
Mahir:For Mahir sehgal , there's no word called Impossible in his dictionary. For his albela , he may even catch the moon.
Bela:Arey , stop boasting. But you know something this have been my dream and you fulfilled it.
Mahir: Because I love you
Bela blushed for a while and said , "I have had the dream of dancing in this hall for a long time and you booked my dance in that hall , that too for a big event."

(So guys , mahir arranged bela's dance in an event. Congrats to those who guessed right)

Bela ,in her first instinct , hugged him tightly clutching his hair. After sometime she said , "Viku , told me something. In his horoscope he have the marriage luck only till 26 years. Now he's 25 and 11 months old. He wants his marriage to be held with kuhu as soon as possible , in this month. Kuhu and he wants a simple wedding. I have talked about this to papa and maa"
"Okay , we can arrange everything. Yuvi's marriage can be held later. But I'm sad bela" mahir said
"What happened mahir ji?" She touched his shoulder
Mahir: I'm sad as yuvi is marrying that chudail Devoleena, today she challenged me and I challenged her too.
Bela:Always yuvi's selection is perfect but now it's not. If he says a word against devo , then at that moment itself andy papa will sweep her away from this house.