Part 13

I updated this part even though the target isn't completed as in the previous part there were some technical glitches🙂

Guys have you loved the new cover? This amazing cover is made by pearbhi_kuhu

Let's see what will happen to behir now😃

I actually love reading yours comments as it gives me energy to write next part... don't ever feel bad to comment♥

"Mahir ji , I want to tell you something" bela said
Even though the music of sea waves relaxed her but she was worried about Mahir's response to the story of her past.
Mahir:What is it bela? Tell me...you can confide anything to me... don't worry
Bela: It's something about my past...about my untold past... You may feel like leaving me when you hear this. If you feel that , you can do that
"Bela , even God can't separate me from you though you hate me" mahir placed his hands on bela's shoulder

"You may say all these...but after hearing my truth , you may change your decision and mind." Bela said
"Let's see" mahir challenged her
"Mahir ji , all say I'm an orphan. But I'm not... I'm not an orphan. My father is dead but my mother is alive" bela revealed the truth.
Mahir: Is this the truth that makes me leave you? Why you don't told me about your mom? If she's having any problem , let's make her stay in our home... don't worry...
Bela:Listen the full story... I was born in Uttar Pradesh in a middle class family.  My father was a govt employee and mother was unemployed...a house wife.  We were happily living but suddenly one day my papa died mysteriously. My maa told me he died of heart attack but that was a lie...few days after that I got to know that from people in street that truth.
Mahir:What was that truth?

Flashback

I was about 16 that time. One day I was coming back home from school. I could see some people in the street ,looking at me and laughing in a mean way. I could understand that smile meant something else. Throughout the whole way , I walked with downcast eyes due to fear and embarrassment. The next day in my school , I was alone in my class in a period. Some senior boys came to me then and pinned me to the wall.
"Wh...wha...what??" I stammered
"Will you come with us? Just for a night" they asked
I slapped them and ran out of the class. The whole school got to know that incident. After that few days I was quite depressed. One day , a girl Devoleena came to me and said , "Hey , why being depressed? Do you know anything about your maa?"

First of all I couldn't understand anything but later I understood the meaning. My maa was having relations with a lot of men. My father committed suicide due to that. From then on even I was seen on a bad light by others. My maa didn't loved me...she was busy with other men. One day , in a dance performance Mrs. Goyal saw me and then she took me with her. I went away from that town as everyone thought I was also like my maa.

Flashback ends.

"I know , you might also he thinking I'll get behaviour of maa and I'll also be like that. If you think like that you can leave me" bela said
Followed was a silence for some minutes.
"I can understand your decision. I'll go away from your life. I won't ever come back to sehgal Mansion" bela said and started walking away in the different direction.
But suddenly mahir grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.
"Who said you are like your mother? Why you should suffer for what your mother did?" Mahir asked....for the first time in her life , she saw an anger in mahir towards her
"Don't ever dare to leave me!!!" His eyes were filled with rage.
Bela opened her mouth in awe. That anger was the result of his pure love...towards her. He couldn't ever leave without her.

Itni mohabbat karo na
Main doob na jaaun kahin
Waapas kinaare pe aana
Main bhool na jaaun kahin

"I... won't.." bela was about to say something but mahir placed his finger on her mouth

Dekha jabse chehra tera
Main toh hafton se soya nahin

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chhipa

Scene : A jail

"I want that bela to be hated by all. She took away my Position in sehgal home. Do whatever you want? I'll give you whatever you ask" karishma said

"I know her secrets of dark past. I have started blackmailing her by that. Now she's quite terrified. I'll soon reveal that to sumitra and andy." Devoleena replied to karishma who was behind the bars.

"Don't reveal everything to sumitra soon. Wait for some time...now blackmail and torture her as much as you can." Karishma's eyes were burning due to hate to bela.

"I'm devil devo...I know how to torture her to death. Today I'll make her fall down. I'll pour some oil in step and make her fall down" Devo said hotily

"Do whatever to torture her mentally and physically. I'll come back soon...that day will mark her end" karishma's heart was filled with anger towards bela and love towards mahir.

In behir's room...

Bela was arranging books in the shelf while mahir came. To gather her attention , he pinched her waist making her angry.
"You're really irritating" bela said
Mahir: I'll become irritating to irritate my albela. I love to see her when she's angry...she looks like a tomato then😉
Bela: You started your flirting again
Mahir:Ohh , I flirt only with beautiful ladies , not with girls like you.
Bela:Which means?
Mahir: You're not beautiful

(Now you can wait for a bomb blast 😂)

"Ohh , so who's beautiful then? Tell me... what's my problem?" Bela shouted
Mahir:You are fat like a pumpkin. Your eyes are like eyes of owl , ear like that of a monkey and sound like of a donkey.
Mahir was suppressing laughter while telling these. He was having a hard time in managing laughter seeing bela angry.
Bela:Who said I'm fat? I'm slim
Mahir:I know girl beautiful than you
Bela:I know you are talking about kareena kapoor.
"No...about my college gf" mahir said dramatically
Bela:Who? Gf?
"Yeah , I had a gf once...she was more beautiful than Aishwarya Rai or kareena kapoor. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Lips like rose petals ...eyes like---" mahir was saying his made up story dramatically but bela interrupted and told , "Where's your gf now? You now only have me. That's all"
Mahir:Okk jealous babe
Bela: I'm not jealous. But tell me do you contact that girl now also.
Mahir:Even yesterday I called her.

Bela stood surprised , in short of breathe. Mahir went beside her and rubbed her chest helping her to breathe.
"Arey...arey don't worry" he said suppressing laughter but bela was hell angry she took away mahir's phone.
While mahir stood laughing.

Have you loved this part? Tell me in comments.

Target :60+ votes

Promo: Devoleena falling down the steps