Part 29

Precap :
when bela came inside the room , she found the room dark without any light. Even though she ran her fingers over wall to find switch for light , she couldn't find.
"What's happening?" bela was terrified now.

Tucking her hair to one side , he kissed her earlobes and neck. Roaming his hands around everywhere in her body , he kissed her cheeks. Coming on top of her , he removed his t shirt and her pallu of sari and covered themselves with a duvet.

                 ***************

Bela and mahir cleaned everything together.
(TonikaTahsin I told bela that you will clean bedroom but she insisted that she'll clean by herself and also thanked u)

As soon as room was cleaned , bela went out of room receiving a phone call. Within this time , mahir managed to somehow decorate the room with string lights and some flowers.
"Tonight is special for us" mahir smiled to himself.
After phone call , when bela came inside the room , she found the room dark without any lights.
"Mahir jii mahir jii" she called stooping through the room. Even though she ran her fingers over wall to find switch for light , she couldn't find.
"What's happening? Mahir ji" bela was terrified now. She slipped on stepping on something , but fell one someone's arms. As it was dark , she couldn't identify who it was. Being in that person's arms , she caressed his hands and after a moment said , "Mahir jii"
Suddenly many lights were switched on. Flowers started raining on the point where they stood.

Bela was shocked seeing all these as everything was unexpected. The whole room was decorated with string lights and then in the middle some flowers were placed in a vase.

"Mahir jii , what's this?" Bela exclaimed. Still she was in his arms.
"No talks" mahir smiled and played a song.

Sajde Mein Yun Hi Jhukta Hoon
Tum Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukhta Hoon
Kya Yeh Sab Ko Hota Hai

He twisted bela in a position sidehugging her while her hands were enlocked around his and both move rhythematically to the song.

Hum Ko Kya Lena Hai Sab Se
Tum Se Hi Sab Baatein Ab Se
Ban Gaye Ho Tum Meri Dua

Noth they twisted there position. Bela and mahir were facing each other with their eyes immersed in each other.
Busy in thinking of past , they smiled.

Sajde Mein Yun Hi Jhukta Hoon
Tum Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukhta Hoon
Kya Yeh Sab Ko Hota Hai

Their first meet at the inauguration moment....bela running away when mahir offered her lift in his car on that day. The reminiscence of bela's look that day drenched in rain and then running away seeing mahir brought smile to him.

Hum Ko Kya Lena Hai Sab Se
Tum Se Hi Sab Baatein Ab Se
Ban Gaye Ho Tum Meri Dua

"What if I got married to karishma that day? God was with me. His decision was to unite me and bela" mahir thought

"How sweet he's! Marrying him is the best thing  that happened to me"bela thought

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

As the note of song went high , mahir lifted bela in his arms after twirling her round. Rotating with her in his arms , both laughed while rose petals showered upon them.

"Now the song ended , tell me when you decorated all these" bela asked still being in his arms.

"If I went on telling that story , my back my break" mahir blinked his eyes

Bela:What?
Mahir: It's been few minutes since you are on my arms. If I continue story telling , my bones may break.
"Ohh mahir ji , I forgot! You are asked to take rest and.... oh sorry" bela apologized and tried to get down of his arms.
"Arey , I was just joking! You being in my arms is the sweetest feeling I would ever get. I would love to be like this standing with you on my arms even for years" mahir said with his cute smile while bela was cut short of words seeing his love.

"Bela you look beautiful in open hair" mahir said making her stand on her feet and then untied her hair.
"So that means I'm not beautiful otherwise" bela's brows raised
Mahir:Maybe (clasping laughter)
Bela:Then who's beautiful , that karishma?
Mahir:No , pari😉
Bela:I think you are blind. Seeing that skeleton you are saying she's beautiful. I'm 1000 times better than her.
Mahir:Then she's 10,000 times more beautiful than you.
Bela:So in your eyes that shaitaan is beautiful , right? Okay then...give her a surprise like this and take her to honeymoon. I'm going , bye

Bela being angry was about to go but mahir grabbed her waist and twirled her towards him.
"Have I said Pari of karishma is beautiful? I only said pari right?" Mahir asked in a husky tone.
"Pari...you said pari...that means her" bela was angry like an angry Bird.
"I said 'Pari'only. Actually what I meant is the one who's beautiful is my pari...my angel...and that's Mrs. Bela Sehgal" mahir smirked shocking bela
"So...sorry..." Bela smiled shyly

"You scolded me a lot and now you have a punishment for that" Mahir winked
Bela:What punishment?
Mahir:A kiss...in the lips...no other excuses
Bela stood shy and she was blushing hearing his demand.
"I'll count till ten...do it" mahir said with his eyes closed
"Ten...nine... eight..." He started counting
"Actually I'm hesitant and shy in doing all these...but I want to do it...I love it" bela admitted her feelings to her conscience.
"Four...three...two...on----" mahir was about to count one but his lips were smashed into bela's more fastly than he expected. Bela smashed her lips onto him and was dominating the kiss enjoying each moment. After staying like that for minutes , they back offed.

Bgm : Khuda Jaane ke

"That was quite unexpected" he said nuzzling her forehead. Pinning her to the wall , he started nuzzling her hair. Then slowly going down onto the neck , deep neck and then kissed her cheeks. Mahir signalled something using his eyes to which she nodded in agree. He took her in his arms and made her lye on the bed with him on top. Feeling shy , she rolled on the bed making her back facing him. He slowly untied the knot of her blouse and placed wet kisses there giving her shivers and goosebumps making her face her front to him as a reflex action.

"Why this much shyness?" Mahir leaned forward kissing her earlobes
Bela nodded her head smiling with downcast eyes. Tucking her hair to one side , he kissed her earlobes and neck. Roaming his hands around everywhere in her body , he kissed her cheeks. Coming on top of her , he removed his tshirt . Pallu of sari fell down as she laid. He covered both with a duvet.

How was this part guys? This was a complete romantic part dedicated for you all. Show your love...

Vote and comment♥

Target : 75+ votes

I increased the target as I'm putting a lot of my effort in writing , please vote