Part 32

Target: 70+ votes and 40 comments
Complete it to get next part soon♥✌

Precap:Bela gave a soft slap onto his chest laughing at his naughty talks. He slowly leaned towards her. They were very close but suddenly someone opened the door.

                   ***********

Scene: At Hotel Room

"Bela , tonight shoot starts. You take rest here. From tomorrow we can go together. Now I'm going" mahir said to bela.
Bela:I don't even want to come with you.
Mahir:Oh really!
Bela:Yeah , you may not notice me when "super star karishma" is with you. She's Kareena Kapoor , right?
Mahir:So if you think so...then...
He pecked her neck making her go red and then went out.

Bela's POV

Without mahir ji each moment is boring for me.I love to quarrel with him. Our nok jhoks are my favourite. Anyway as I don't have anything else to do , I switched on tv in the hotel room and started watching a random movie. Sitting without doing anything , I felt like eating anything. So I decided to eat something. Grabbing potato chips from the bag I started eating it while watching tv.

Pov ends

Mahir's POV

Bela is alone in the hotel room. I'm quite sure that she'll dying of boredom. But what can I do! The director took me to the green room as I reached. As I'm playing the role of a police officer , I wore police uniform. Because of god's blessing today there was no scene of karishma. She'll only come tomorrow. The shoot took about 5 hours. I was asked to run behind some thiefs and some fight scenes and all. Nothing significant happened in between. As soon as the shoot was over , I changed the costume into my casuals and went to hotel room. I have already arranged hotel boy to give food for bela. It's 1 am. Bela may be sleepy. When I reached the room , bela was sleeping leaning her back onto the bed , the tv was on. Switching of the television , I made bela lye properly. In between sleep she was murmuring something to which I hummed only. Covering her in blanket , I went to take shower. Then I too laid beside her hugging her.

Pov ends

"Belaaa....wake up" mahir whispered coming near the ears of bela.
"Let me sleep" bela said sleepishly
"I know how to wake you up" mahir thought
Mahir went near her ears and kissed there making her shiver.
"Mahir jii.... I want to sleep" bela pleaded
"No way" mahir winked and came on top of her.
"If you don't wake up , then..." Mahir was about to say something but suddenly bela woke up and sat making mahir fall onto the bed.
"Then you'll kill me with your love" bela completed his sentence.
Mahir:Right albela. Now let's go for shoot.
Behir went to the shoot. Karishma planned to come late to the shoot as when she's late mahir will most probably sit alone in the green room and then she too can come there so that she gets to have some moments with him there.

"It's already 9am. Shoot was scheduled for 7am. It's been 2 hours since we are waiting for her." Mahir complained looking at the watch.
"Sir , please she'll come within 15 minutes. You go in the green room for a final makeup touch" director said taking mahir to green room.