Part 22

Precap : "Tonight , I won't let you sleep!!! You are going to see who your mahir ji is😉" mahir winked
"What? I'll sleep..." Bela stubbornly said
"Tonight , we'll be busy in her endless romance. I want to love and love and love you forever" mahir huskily said leaning towards her

Behir held each other's hands sitting on knees , both were crying.
"Bela...I know I hurted you. I made all these drama to make you accept everything. I love you more than everything. From our first meet itself , I felt some kind of connection to you" mahir said while crying while bela was also crying hearing all these.
"I don't ever want to see you in tears till my death" mahir bent forward towards her. Slowly he wiped of her tears with his cheeks.
"Mahir ji , you know something it's been days since I slept properly. The only treasure I have is you and I can't afford to loose you. You are a pearl" bela cupped mahir's face

"Arey , I don't love this yaar , I love the bela who hates me , who always scold me. This is too emotional" mahir told in bis naughty tone making bela smile
"Okey , so I'll remain like that forever. Your wish is my priority." Bela pinched his cheeks
"I even arranged a dinner for us. Come let's eat" bela said pointing towards the table and food she arranged.
Both went and sat on each side of the table. It was well lited and flowers were kept in a vase.
Then after eating some food , bela saw a string of light , which she hung on the pillar fell down.
"Ohh" bela gasped
"That string of light fell down. Let me arrange it properly" bela went towards the pillar.
Standing on the pillar , she was hanging the string light , but suddenly she got slipped. But our mahir ji then came to rescue his albela. She fell on his arms. Mahir lifted bela in his arms while she was lost in his eyes.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se

Mainu tu baandh le

Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein

Honde na faasley

He slowly made her lie on the sofa in the terrace which she had already decorated with curtains and all.
The string of lights were on top of bela. Mahir then slowly came on top of bela.

Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri

Mere sohneya sunn le meri

Dil diyan gallan

Karaange naal naal beh ke

Akh naale akh nu milaa ke

Leaning forward more close to his lady love , he kissed her forehead first of all. Slowly he went down to her deep neck kissing her while her hands were entertwined with his. Each of his kiss on her neck were giving her goosebumps.

Slowly he made her get up , both were sitting in the sofa now close to each other.
"Can I??" Mahir whispered
Bela blinked her eyes signalling yes to him. Placing his hands around her waist while her hands were clutched softly to his hair , he started coming close to her.

Dil diyan gallan haaye...

Karaange roz roz beh ke

Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

Their lips were only an inch away. Lost in each other's charisma , he slowly smashed his lips into hers.

Sataaye mainu kyun