This moment remains (Ajdin/Amin)

This moment remains

It's not easy to explain how he first became interested in this german guy. Ajdin especially doesn't want to talk about it, because he has funny memories going back to his memory which can only make him uncomfortable. Just thinking about it makes him feel bad. Amin is a friend now, however it was hard to look him in the face for some of their first few weeks together. Ajdin was walking in the hallway of the hotel after a game, to deal with the fact that Hütter had left him on the bench again (what was the point of having bought it?), to forget the fact that winning his place would be complicated, especially considering how Aymen was also fighting very well on his side... A month that he was there and his only minutes of play were against a club in a friendly, a match they had lost. He doesn't have the best memories of Frankfurt so far, and this isn't the fault of the team, only a lack of sufficient explanation to make him want to leave his room in the middle of in the evening, to get some fresh air and stretch his legs.

It was during his walk that he walked in front of Hinti's door, apparently already busy massaging their captain's muscles (they were a little too close for his liking), Timmy's on the phone with a Portuguese man apparently, Sebastian's (and therefore of Bas by extension). All of them until he arrived to Amin's, music escaping, the door was slightly ajar, and Ajdin couldn't resist long before he stuck his head through the crack to see what the German was doing, because having music this loud at that hour meant wanting to get punished (he had learned it the hard way). Ajdin was speechless for several long seconds, seeing Amin dancing and singing at the top of his lungs to ''I wanna dance with somebody'', seeming to know the song by heart given his pelvic movements, and his phone in his hand serving as a microphone.

It had taken a long time for him to come to his senses completely and back down, trying to forget it all, start over and get over his bitterness without remembering Younes's sway. A big failure, since he still remembers it right away. Ajdin feels traumatized by this image. And yet he always does his best in training to make the German feel safe around him, but if only he knew how much his mind recalls his movements... He wouldn't be near him if he had noticed him spying on him dancing to Whitney Houston.

The End