His last hope (Jan/Lukas)

His last hope

Lukas saw the result of the match, obviously it's the Pokal final, and they will face Bayern. He's a former Frankfurt player, so he wanted to see them in the final against Leverkusen, but it's a failure. He knew it deep inside him, but he had hope, he was in the goal the day Frankfurt won the Pokal final! Now, even if he didn't have to make the trip to Munich, Lukas finds himself in the Frankfurt hotel to comfort his former teammates, and especially Jan. He knows Zimbo is no longer a player, but he remains his keeper, so he had to take his car for this ride. He slips into his room, because the thought of leaving him alone with this feeling of disappointment is unbearable.

Jan looks surprised to see him, at the same time he didn't warn anyone, he couldn't bear to stay at home knowing that the one he loved was also in pain. Lukas hugs him, his hands rubbing his back to warm him. He can't imagine what he went through on the bench, to see their friends lose in the semi-finals. He kisses him before taking him to the bed to comfort him like they used to, when Jan was still playing, when Lukas was still in Frankfurt. Lukas slides his fingers over his skin to relax the muscles, he hopes that the disillusion will soon leave his beloved's heart. Everything would be so much easier if Lukas had stayed...

"Lukas... You are our last hope, don't... Win the Pokal, for us, for me." Jan whispers, taking his hand in his.

"It's planned my Zimbo, and if I had to punch one of them, I would, for you."

The End