One question: Why ? (David/Jan)

One question: Why?

David can feel the judgment look on him. Yeah, he fucked up a lot, but he couldn't stay calm, he hates the Freiburg coach, so he had to do it. He had the opportunity to express his feelings towards the coach, unfortunately the consequences are heavy, and Adi wanted to kill him in the locker room. Oh yes, he took a flood of judgment, but it was necessary according to his own vision of things. 7 suspension games, he had thought of 4 at the start, his calculations messed up. He will miss the whole end of the first part of the season, and he can only play again against Hoffenheim in January. He should maybe controlled himself a minimum to do that only after the final whistle. Too late, it happened anyway.

"Seven games David." Jan also wants to kill him

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it again."

''I can't believe you. Why did you do this?'' Jan puts his shoulder back in place, he must have dislocated it when he hit the other bastard

''I wanted it. I'm telling you I'm sorry, I won't do it again.''

"You are a hopeless case Angel."

"Adi made it clear to me, but it was something I had to do."

"Seven fucking games."

"I can be more with you in the stands my love."

"Don't try to redeem yourself like that David, it's serious."

"Sorry..." David pouts when he feels Jan's lips on his shoulder, it was surely not worth it, surely...

The End