Just the two of us (Niko/Fredi)

Just the two of us

Waking up is always complicated; Poorly closed curtain, perpetual beeps from the phone, hangover. Niko knows he has little choice but to get up and go to training. Frankfurt won yesterday, so he drank with Fredi, but obviously it left a legacy. He has a headache. Niko slowly raises Fredi's arm from his chest to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. They slept together yesterday. It wasn't the first time, but it's always special to feel Fredi's hands on his body, his lips on his, his... Body in his. He thanks the warm water of the morning to prevent him from remembering their night too much. He and Fredi are officially friends, unofficially much closer. A kind of couple. He glances at his phone after getting dressed, he can only note with a start of panic that he is likely to be late. Fredi is still not up. Niko bites his lip before heading to the parking lot, he has no time for a kiss.

Niko actually arrives late for training, it's not the first time, but he hopes every time that it won't happen again. He didn't eat anything at breakfast, so he takes it upon himself to concentrate, he has to prevent Ante from killing someone often enough so as not to drop out. Fredi comes to see him once it's over, they're out of the locker room.

"I didn't have my kiss this morning." Fredi holds him close to a wall so that he can't leave

''You were sleeping. We can't do that here.''

''Really ? Consider that, with this kiss, you will be excused for being late.''

"Fredi..."

"It's just a kiss, darling." His cheeks turn red by themselves by that nickname, he makes sure to give him a quick kiss to prevent players from seeing them like that, it would be worse otherwise...

The End