At the end of love (Ante/Mijat)

At the end of love

Mijat doesn't like to see Ante hurt himself, they are teammates and especially friends, it's essential for him to take care of him, it's the same for all his teammates but especially for Ante. He doesn't know why, but Mijat feels a need for protection when he thinks of Rebic, he always feels better when he's around him, so he's sure he can save him if he has a problem. The Pokal final is soon coming, Mijat isn't afraid to face Bayern, he has full confidence in the team. But for now, what concerns him is just Ante. Ante who loves Niko. Ante who is jealous of Luka. Ante who sees the love between Niko and Luka every day, hurting him. Mijat wants to do something to change that, there's no way Rebic will hurt himself again. Gacinovic will not blame anyone for Ante's condition, except Ante himself, he is certainly not the only one to have noticed, but for the moment he is the only one to act.

Ante is always upset, Mijat didn't take much time to understand it, but for some time it's different, Rebic groans, it's no longer just as childish as it used to be. It doesn't take him long before he decides to take his courage in both hands, and he ends up going to see Ante and explains to him that it's not healthy for him to love Niko, that he must resign himself, turn the page. Mijat holds Ante's face in his hands as he admits that he wants to be the one for him, that he wants to be there to help him feel better. He doesn't wait for an answer, but he receives one. Ante kisses him, his firm hands on his shoulders, everything he has always dreamed of... Mijat is ready to help Ante, till the end of the world.

The End