FC Austrian Frankfurt (Martin/Stefan)

Ilse and he end up meeting again outside the Austrian national team, Martin has fond memories of their time together in Salzburg, anyway Stefan is a good guy, he trusts him. Ilsanker joins Frankfurt, Martin and he will play in defense (or in the middle according to Hütter's plans, which they have known for a long time too). Martin can't explain how he really feels for his new teammate, where for David he knows he's his friend, he feels there's something more for the older man, but he doesn't know what it can be. He was never very strong at understanding his feelings, and then, Ilse was always the discreet type, which doesn't help him talk with him and understand what he might like about him.

Hinti takes him for a drink to celebrate his arrival in Frankfurt, Ilse will have to rely on him at first to get used to his new club after Leipzig, nothing is really the same in Frankfurt, and he noticed it during the last season. He could have invited Hütter to complete the FC Austrian Frankfurt, but he wants to share this moment with him only, to find Stefan back and make sure that it's not a dream, that his teammate is indeed there. They sit in front of a glass of whiskey each, talking about their respective paths since their departure from Salzburg. Martin would like to be able to tell him how he really feels about him, but Ilse has barely arrived and he doesn't want to ruin everything already, especially if they have to play together for a few more years, whether in club or in selection.

When they are drunk enough to forget about it the next day, Martin decides to take him home, to make sure everything is fine and that they will be pretty much in shape for the next day in training. He doesn't know how it comes, or how his courage decides to rebel, but Hinti finds himself kissing Ilse, tasting alcohol in his mouth, he loves him and he hopes he won't hold it against him...

The End