A cold dish (David/Lewandowski)

A cold dish

David hates him, of course, how many times have they fought on the pitch instead of playing? It's mutual hatred, it will never change. He would like to spit his anger in his face, but his German is limited (and he has been wearing the armband for three seasons...), so he keeps his eyes closed and whispered in fury that he hates him. Robert Lewandowski is above him, his hips slamming against his buttocks, his hands on his back. David tightens his fingers around the hotel sheet, he hates his presence here, he wants to kill the one who brought him there, made him believe that they were finally going to have their fight without being disturbed by the referee. Fucking liar, it was just to humiliate him by taking advantage of his surprise. Swelling, the next time he meets him on the ground he will make him regret having only crossed his path.

His curly hair falls on his forehead, David wants to kill him, he will make him suffocate with the ball of their confrontation, deprive him of his air between his thighs, he hates him. His body is not an object, much less a possession for this damn Polish, David will surely keep traces of his fingers, he will even find it difficult to walk, he feels it coming. He hates him so much, all the insults he knows in Spanish that he learned in Argentina when he was younger are only for him. His son will surely not learn them, his little boy will never know that his father found himself in Lewandowski's bed. Neither does his wife.

David blows quickly when the Polish comes out of him after his disgusting orgasm, but he has hope when he thinks of all the ways there are to kill him. Oh yes, his revenge will be tasted as easily as he managed to score against him the other day. He must also avenge a certain coach whom he greatly appreciates. David steals Lewandowski's jersey, he will give it to his son for Christmas, again, he won't tell him how he got it.

The End