Fourth, third (Jan/Felix)

i'm so sad for Marco, Gelson and Johnny...

Fourth, third

Jan doesn't know how he always ends up in the worst situations but he's very strong. Really very strong. The bench has become one of his best friends since he came back to Frankfurt, in fact the first season, Lukas was very talented, but for the second, apart from seeing Trapp take half a dozen goals sometimes, Jan doesn't have very good memories. It's not his fault that he can't really handle Trapp, he knows the guy is legitimate to be number one, after all he was part of the club before going to Paris, but no, Jan also finds himself legitimate to play a few games from time to time. It's not too much to ask to seek his usefulness as a keeper if he has nothing to catch. Frederik and Felix suffer as much as he does, the two kids take advantage of the coldness of the bench on winter evenings, in Bundesliga games tiring for their body seeking heat. Moppes would hit him if he heard him. But Moppes won't hear him, he will leave soon and it will be up to him to take his place. He will retire in some ways. That's why he just wants a few games before permanently putting his gloves down.

Frederik isn't here for another long game, leaving him alone on the goalie bench with Felix, who also doesn't seem to understand why Trapp is so arrogant in his abilities. The kid has a future, even if he had to play against big teams for his matches when the other two were busy managing their injuries. Felix gets closer to him before smiling at him, Jan doesn't really know what to do with him, he will soon be his superior so he can't be too close to him at the risk of developing problems that should never have existed... Adi should think about it too, he's not the only one with responsibilities.

Felix ends up laying his head on his thighs while watching the match, Jan wants to say something about it, but he was young too, so he says nothing and lets him do it, he will solve this problem at training. For now, he runs his hand through his hair and looks at the stands, he will miss the bench when he will no longer be a player...

The End