Basta (Niko/Jürgen)

Basta

Niko groaned, awakening with difficulty, the ringing of his cell phone robbing him of his precious sleep that had barely returned. He absolutely hated when the days started like that, usually it meant the remaining would be worse. He stretched out his arm without wanting to make too much effort to recover this cursed phone, he would probably never sleep an entire night without interruption before years... Niko sighed before answering the call, slightly pulling his head out of the blanket and losing inevitably and unfortunately part of the warmth of his bed.

"Niko! I've been calling you for an hour, where are you ?!" Robby. It wasn't really surprising, it was often him that served as an alarm clock when he didn't want to get up

"I'm in Liverpool Robby..."

"What are you doing there?! Fredi is getting married and your first reflex is to go to England ?!"

"Sorry about Fredi, I'm sure it must be great, but there you are an hour early, let me sleep a little more..."

"Damn Niko you're supposed to make a speech!"

"Replace me, you're the best of us for humor."

"Where's Jürgen?"

"Why?"

"I need to talk to him about this!"

"Robby, I'll be there for the next one, so now please let me sleep."

"Niko, I swear you'll go there by force!"

"I love you too."

Niko hung up to plunge under the blanket, ignoring the first rays of day that crossed the windows, he didn't plan to find himself pressed against the chest of his beloved. A slight smile took possession of his lips as those of Jürgen devoured his with joy and humor, at least Robert had woken him to live that, it wasn't that bad. Jürgen ran a hand under his t-shirt, still kissing him, it really couldn't be that important beside the talents of the one he loved...

The End