Vater (Ante/Niko)

Vater

Ante loves Niko. In fact, it's very simple. In reality, it’s much more complicated. Niko isn’t only his coach, but also, of course, the opposite of ready to feel the same things as him. Ante knows that he’s like a son in his eyes, and it’s true that he sees Niko as a father, but he wants more of him. He wants to feel him against him, under him, to be able to touch him as much as he wants, to kiss him or fuck him as he wants. He doesn’t want to have any limits, he doesn’t want to let Niko have any choice if he stands a meter from him. He only wants to have him for himself. He wants to have him in the locker room and fuck him without anyone being able to disturb them, he wants to do the same after scoring, so the whole stadium knows how much he loves Niko. But Ante knows it's not possible, because Niko will never let him do that much, because he just has to focus on football and not on his fantasies.

However, Ante always solves at least part of his problems, so if he wants to fuck Niko, he fucks him. It's not in the locker room or on the lawn, but his apartment will do it. He doesn't know how he can do it, but his brain can imagine more and more exciting things from any gesture from Niko, so after a while he couldn't resist the urge to push him against a wall and finally have him for himself, alone. Ante couldn't wait even a second longer, so his fingers naturally found Niko's shirt to open it and slide over his warm belly, still intact despite the years. Then everything else happens as if he had always done that, the strength of his imagination…

The End