Too far gone (Timothy/Gonçalo)

Too far gone

Gonça loves Timmy. It's no longer a surprise to anyone on the team or staff, except Timmy himself. The American doesn't seem fucking able to see his calls, his remarks, his winks, his smiles for him... Gonça really does his best for Chandler to notice, then loves him, but it's hard, because his teammate is blind! But Gonçalo has a plan for all of this to change completely, so he slips a little piece of paper to the com director who, like all the rest of the team, ships him with Timothy on social media, fans will be happy to see them together again (Gonça does absolutely not do that to be able to end up in the same bed as his favorite player, no, he really wouldn't dare).

February 14 finally arrives when Frankfurt invites them to dinner in the stadium, Gonça is proud of his anonymous idea, he no longer needs to ask Timothy to come with him, since he is already doing it happily by ignoring that he was the one who imagined everything. They sit around the table and pretend to be in love for the Instagram video which will be used to promote the Valentine's Day filter, except that Gonçalo isn't pretending at all to love Timmy, since he loves him really, enormously, with all his heart. But this game has lasted long enough, and Gonçalo must still try to make Timothy understand that he's the one he wants for the love of God. Paciencia puts his hand on Chandler's and makes him the most beautiful love face he can make him by wrinkling his lips to mimic a kiss, if it's not enough, there is nothing more he can do for the American.

"You're going too far..." Timmy whispers, trying not to seem embarrassed, it's cute

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"It's because you don't see that I love you."

"Gonça, you're really going too far."

"It's not a joke, Timmy, I love you."

"Are you lying?"

"Why would I do it?"

"Because I did it to be sure you weren't just kidding."

"Can we kiss then? For the camera at least."

"I don't think so Mr. Paciencia. Let's wait until it's turned off to do what we want."

The End