Succession (Jupp & Niko)

Succession

Jupp is tired of most events in his life, but today, even though he is exhausted, today he's happy. Of course, the defeat is not pleasant but it's deserved, and the victory seems more beautiful this evening for Frankfurt. All the players of the Eintracht are celebrating with the cup on the field of Berlin, its players have almost all returned to the locker room, except Manuel. Jupp is watching, he's watching everything because he has definitely retired tonight, it was his last game. He looks at Hradecky and two other keepers, he looks at Meier with Jovic, Haller with Prince Boateng, Gacinovic with Abraham, Rebic with his successor. God, it's hard to tell himself that he will never coach his kids again, his favorite jerks, but he has confidence in the future. Jupp has confidence when he sees all the attention that Kovac pays to his players, as if they were friends or just of the same family, of course he lacks experience, but he has all the required qualities. He has faith, the desire to succeed, it's enough to impose his style, he can still learn and will eventually be up to it.

But right now, Jupp watches and that is enough, he is retired since the final whistle. Kovac walks towards him, his smile sweet, or at least made not to hurt him, on his face, Jupp wants to congratulate him again and again, to teach him everything about Bayern, but not now, the future belongs to Niko. He puts his arm around Kovac's shoulders and thanks him for his efforts, obviously the youngest can't really understand, but Jupp has the impression of dumping his 'burden', of passing the torch. Niko ends up joining his team, Jupp is still smiling, he has faith in the future of Bayern.

The End