Bayern-Leverkusen (1-2) (Niko & Lukas)

Lukas is happy to have won this game, it was so complicated and unbelievable that it's perfect for his little heart. But he remains sad not to have seen Niko on the edge of the field today, he wouldn't say that he deserved it because he didn't follow the whole story, however he understood that Bayern didn't make his life easier. Leverkusen is a good club, Lukas feels in his own family, but the first real club to welcome him is Frankfurt, so Niko is part of the equation. Lukas can't imagine what it can be like to be betrayed by his own club, he always thought that respect was the primordial notion of a club as big as Bayern, but he was surely wrong. That doesn't prevent him from being proud of having been able to avenge, even indirectly, his former coach.

Lukas sees him a few days later, he's really happy with this meeting, he had missed Niko more than he could have thought. Lukas holds him against him as he would hold Jan if he saw him again in the moment, he has an overdeveloped sense of affection, this is probably no longer a surprise for any of his teammates. He pretends not to see the dark circles under his eyes, he doesn't want to annoy him, he deserves better. Lukas can't help hugging him as much as he can, he will remain his coach and he doesn't want him to suffer because of what could have happened in Munich.

"Thank you Lukas..."

"My pleasure coach."

"It was an incredible game, you got so strong over time."

"It was for you obviously, you deserved better."

''Let's talk about something else please; Did you find your contact lens?''

The End