Listen to the Swiss (Aymen/Tuta)

Listen to the Swiss

Aymen bites his lip when he sees Tuta looking at him. He knows he shouldn't be so embarrassed to know his teammate is watching him, but there's nothing he can do about it. He has feelings for Tuta, for the Brazilian defender, for the young man who spends his time with him in training, for the one who sits next to him on the bench during the games where they are substitutes. Aymen knows it's a bad idea to think about him so much, to think of him as a likely boyfriend, but it's not his fault his heart is a dictator to his professional conscience. And yet. It would be easier if no one knew his heart was a traitor. Steven didn't take long to understand, by dint of clinging to him in training, inevitably Aymen was going to reveal something he shouldn't have.

''So. Did you tell him?'' Obviously Steven asks him when they are in the locker room after a morning of training, Aymen doesn't even have to lift his head from his laces to know that the Swiss follows with his gaze a certain Austrian from the team

"Of course not, if he finds out, he's just going to hate me. I don't want to ruin our friendship.''

"You don't even try and you're already giving up."

"It's not you who loves one of your friends."

"Unfortunately for you, I don't sleep with Ilse for nothing."

"Steven..." Aymen can feel a strong blush on his cheeks

"Go and talk to him."

__________________________

Aymen would have preferred Steven's influence not to be so strong on him, but he does find himself talking to Tuta.

Of his feelings. Of those he surely shouldn't be talking about. Of those who can ruin his life in seconds.

Tuta looks at him strangely for a few seconds, before laughing. Aymen suddenly wants to die. Tuta is going to hate him now, make fun of him. And yet, lips rest on his, a hand taking his. Aymen looks up from his feet to meet Tuta's gaze, his amusement is because of his embarrassment, not his homosexuality. He can only quickly rethink of Steven, and his few remarks about his relationship with Ilse. So it really works...

________________________

Aymen isn't sure how to react to Tuta putting pink nail polish on his hands. It's basically no longer a surprise to anyone that they're together, but still... He didn't think his boyfriend would be that free, he looks at the polish drying on his nails, smiles of Tuta in front of him. No, he's not going to take it off for the moment, to please Tuta for as long as possible.

The End