Für Immer Ein Adler (Kevin/Jan/Lukas & the others)

Für Immer Ein Adler

Jan had returned to Frankfurt with a smile, after almost ten years without seeing his adoptive family, he had felt the need to come back. Eintracht was probably more his home than any city in Germany or Europe. After the operation for his tumor, it was obvious to him that he had to return to the starting point to retire without regret. Lukas had become his best friend in not much time, they complemented each other: Hradecky was fiery and always full of energy, ready to confess in every moment, Jan was reserved and ready to listen, always calm and he had no problem becoming a mentor to young keeper like Rønnow and Wiedwald. He had stayed there for four years until he realized that he had to retire, it had been hard, but his family had been with him to support him. 2021, 6 years since the accident, 4 years since he came back. Forever an eagle.

Trapp made a quick return trip to Paris, but he is there in Frankfurt, Jan took some time to appreciate him, however they indeed became friends. After the Europa League semifinal loss to Chelsea, Zimbo was there for him, supporting him until his tears dried up. Kevin is a respectable friend, Jan has no problem with going to see him to speak when he needs it, he's not Lukas, but it doesn't matter. Jan becomes Moppes' assistant, he had always known that he would end up becoming a consultant in Frankfurt, it was a good thing to keep learning with his elder, so that he can also share with Kevin and Frederik. Felix is ​​on loan to Köln, so there are only two goalkeepers left to do the job, but that's okay either, if the club ever needs him, he's ready to put on his gloves.

Adi is a good coach,Jan realizes it only after his retirement because the time spent on the bench irritated him. Hütter encourages him to learn, he needs him to help Frederik and avoid injuries to the keepers, he likes being useful, even if it's no longer on the pitch. He no longer wears a jersey or crampons, but Jan still feels like one of the players when Ante pats him on the shoulder, when David takes him in his arms after a victory. They are still his teammates. They manage to go to the semi-finals of the Pokal, then of Europa League. It's good, Jan is happy to see that Frankfurt is gaining an important place in Europe, obviously finishing first everywhere would make him more happy, but he didn't dream of such important semi-finals, even in his youth. Kevin begins to frequent his bed, Jan isn't surprised, they have been looking for each other for three years without daring to take the first step.

Moppes is retiring, Jan is sad, he has known him for so long... But he has no time to cry, he is the new goalkeeper coach, he is the one who must train Kevin and Frederik. His training is a bit classic at the start of the preseason for friendlies across Germany, he works hard there but wants to avoid injuries to his friends. Moppes had always made it difficult to work, Jan often had cramps at the end of the day, it was hours and hours of balls to catch, walking or biking. It was good looking back, he will miss Moppes as much as Lukas. As the days go by, Jan gains confidence and builds up the preparation a little more, Kevin signals to him after one of their meeting in his bed that he likes training with him.

It's Adi's last season at the head of the club, Jan doesn't know how to give him a better goodbye than a party, he would like the team to win the Europa League for him, but it's not up to him to decide of the future. Jan is still doing his best with Kevin and Frederik, Moppes calls him a few times to give him advice, tell him how to prepare the goalkeepers for their next opponents. 2023, Frankfurt still stops in the semifinals of the Europa League, Jan isn't sad, at least not for him, only for Adi. The next day, he talked with Hütter to thank him for these five years, it seemed ridiculous to him, Jan spoke as if he were still a player, but Adi didn't hold it against him and talked to him nicely. He misses a third person. When he learns who the next coach will be, Jan can't help but smile.

___________________

Back in Frankfurt after five years, he had missed the city, it was neither Munich nor Berlin in terms of supporters, Eintracht was a very good club for training and living life without problem. Niko is happy to come back, he knows that Frankfurt can achieve great things, he has confidence in his players. Munich wasn't easy, Berlin welcomed him quickly, so he hopes that Eintracht will be as friendly as in 2016. Ante is still there, it's good to see him lead the team when David is on the bench, he does a good job as a captain. Mijat is also there, it would have been a shame to come back without most of his friends being present. It's always a little sad to see Luka play in Madrid, but it's better that he can live his dream without regret. Robert is still there, it's good that way, it's easier to get back on track. He had missed Frankfurt, five years away from the city seemed to him to be longer than anything else. Over the years, it had been easier for him to understand the feelings overflowing from his chest for Jürgen Klopp, God it had been embarrassing at first, Niko almost unable to express a word on his emotions, but Jürgen understood, fortunately... Niko is happy to be back in Frankfurt, more than one can imagine, it's strange to say that signing in Munich did him more harm than good, but it's the truth, he wasn't helped there.