Unexpected (Niko/Fredi)

Unexpected

Sofiane got lost, it happens. But in the stadium of a German team that just drew against them? Hm, more complicated to find his way. Going to Frankfurt to try and prove that they've made progress since the first friendly loss had to be a big milestone, and in a way it was. But now, after that peaceful 1-1 where he feels like he's been erased, he got lost walking out of the locker room, looking for the manager to talk to him about what more he should do to remain in the first team. It's a whole series of corridors and walls he doesn't know, German words he doesn't understand, and doors he doesn't want to face by fear of getting lost a little more.

If at least there was Youssouf or anyone else on the team to help him find the right path, but unfortunately there's only his headphones in his ears to make him believe he will manage to find the bus. He searches a little bit more, before deciding to ask directions to someone passing by. Once left, straight ahead, then right. It's certainly not complicated, although Sofiane is not the best at orienteering. Muffled noises of civilization lead him to deviate from his randomly set trajectory. Surely he shouldn't go snooping around, but that might be the right direction, and he shouldn't deny a possible exit...

Sofiane walks through a door and stops there, not fully understanding what is going on. Why is his new coach, the man who told him right in the eyes not to give up and believe in his chance, kind of a role model for him even if he doesn't know him that much, has his legs around another man's waist? And more, his sweatpants on his thighs, the stranger's mouth on his neck already looking well marked... Sofiane knows he must not stay here and observe all this any longer, but he is as though paralyzed in spite of everything, his instincts screaming for him to go and try to find his fucking way...

''Nnh Fredi... I missed you so much...'' No doubt it's his coach getting fucked against the wall, it's his strangely attractive voice caressing his ears

''Feeling's shared, my idiot...'' Sofiane sure didn't need to see that kiss between Niko, and so, Fredi

He prefers to slip away before he knows more, his legs starting to shake under his weight as well. He feels embarrassed when he finally finds the rest of the team, how can he not explain to them what he could see and hear during these few minutes... He must be so uncomfortable when seeing the coach, it's better for him to remain discreet for the following days...

The End