Finnish Alcoholic (Lukas & Lloris)

Finnish alcoholic

Lukas feels a bit lost alongside all these big names in world football. Well, he's a good goalkeeper, but he has in front of him Lloris, Kuster and Halldorson! Even if it's just for a photoshoot, he doesn't feel particularly at ease surrounded by people he has never really talked to, or not very much. He does his best not to sound too strange, but if it seems obvious that he isn't at his best (he regrets not having his dear beer with him). When it all ends, Lukas can't help but rest for a few minutes on the sofa that has been loaned by the brand. It feels as if his head is going to explode. It's the first time in his life that he's ever regretted having started drinking, he's starting to get addicted.

A hand is placed on his shoulder while something cold is placed on his forehead, Lukas will not go so far as to say that it's better, but it's already more pleasant. He looks up to see Hugo Lloris' smile, holding a beer over his head to help him. His savior.

"Thanks, for the beer."

"My pleasure, you didn't look good anyway, maybe a beer can help."

"I hope."

"Cheers."

"Prost!"Two beers collide, it may be the beginning of their friendship, he will see after their first beer...

The End