We see things they'll never see (Danny B./Branimir)

Danny can't explain what it's like to have Branimir Hrgota on his team, but he's unsure whether to put him in the curse or the good luck box. Branimir is adorable, that's not the point, but Branimir is an idiot. Danny can't count the number of times he's fucked up on the pitch, or in the locker room, or in practice. In short, the Swedish causes as many problems as he tries to solve. But he still looks so innocent... His face doesn't seem to have changed since he was a teenager, that's the first thing he noticed when he saw him for the first time, his stupid smile plastered on his lips, his beautiful lips always red. Danny has never hidden his attraction to the younger one, but he has always concealed the fact that he wants to re-educate him, or at least the basics of group life. No Brane, you can't set the trash on fire because there's a spider. No Brane, you can't try to remake Zlatan's celebration by hopping on Ante's back, even if he says yes. No Brane, you can't dye your hair the colors of the rainbow just because it's beautiful.

And yet, the rest of the team doesn't know that behind all these innocent mimicry hides the real Branimir, the one who attracts him in kisses to bring his hand to his boxers, the one who faintly whispers to him to fuck him when they are in their hotel room, finally rid of the group for the night. And Danny wishes Brane could see himself like that, when his legs are open for him, when his lips give out the most beautiful moans, when his chest heaves for him. Brane doesn't know how gorgeous he is, even though he wants to look sturdy in front of him when he fucks him, Blum knows the Swede is no less innocent than before, just less dressed.

''No Brane, they're not upside down in Australia.''

"No Brane, you won't get pregnant, yes, even if I fuck you."

''No Brane, I won't leave you.''

The End