He will teach him (David/Martin)

He will teach him

David didn't think he would ever make this discovery, moreover because it wasn't likely at all. Martin doesn't know how to swim. Of course he could have laughed about it for a while and brought it up to the others on the team, but he'd rather keep it to himself so he's packing some stuff in a bag to sort it out. At least he understands last year why Hinti had stayed sunbathing on the beach instead of joining him in the water, and why he didn't come to swim in Switzerland during the summer camp. David brings Martin and his own son to the pool to rate how shitty the Austrian is compared to a kid when it comes to swimming.

Martin moaned a bit before agreeing to come with them, but David knows he can help him, can teach him to swim properly. Deep inside, he enjoys seeing Hinti in a swimsuit, it's funny, it changes from the pitches where he seems so sure of himself. David holds his son's hand when they have already been in the water for five minutes, Hinti takes time because he's afraid to come in the water, he feels like he has to take care of two children at the same time, except that his son can swim! He doesn't really have any remorse to bring Hinti with him here, it's for his own good, for his confidence. Martin stands on the edge of the pool, his feet barely in the water, his arms on his chest, he's handsome like that, scared but trying to keep a minimum of dignity.

David puts his son on the edge of the pool as he helps Martin get into the water, if he's with him he might be less afraid to take some time in the water in the future. Hinti clings to him, doing his best to hold onto something else in case something goes wrong, it's cute. Even if they have to spend hours, days, on it, David will teach him how to swim, it's a promise.

The End