The secret of the Locker room (David/Adi)

David bites his lip as he feels Adi's hand on his hips, sliding silently over his body for a few seconds already, it's not the first time, but it worries him more and more, because it isn't just friendly, because that's not what a coach is supposed to do with any of his players, let alone the team captain. David does his best to slip away, join Gonçalo and Lucas, and try not to meet the Austrian's gaze anymore... He doesn't really know when it started, but he knows it's always been there, since they first met, and it got worse with his red card on Streich. He at least appreciates the fact that no one on the team seems to have noticed, otherwise it would be worse to deal with the looks and comments of his teammates.

David feels that it won't be so easy to escape his own coach when the latter is alone with him in the locker room after a training session. There is no one with them anymore, and the worst part is that only Hütter has the key to the locker room, so he's locked up with him. David swallows the lump in his throat when Adi puts his hand on his cheek, his kind of nice smile on his lips, it's the opposite of reassuring. He never really knew how to explain what he felt around him, but he never really trusted the Austrian, he has that kind of intuition. His hand clings to the bench when Adi puts his lips on his, he understood that the older one had his sights on him, but he would have preferred it to never come true. David doesn't respond to the kiss, because he's in shock, because he didn't think one of his coaches would kiss him one day.

Adi releases his lips before putting his hands on his shoulders, David doesn't know what's going to happen, but he can't return his affection to his coach, because he's paralyzed on the bench. Hütter reopens the locker room, and David takes it upon himself to get up and regain some strength to get out, and finally come back home. He doesn't know how the season is going to end, but he will make sure to always have someone with him in the locker room.

The End