You'll love it, kitten (Ante/Niko)

Ante sighed when Niko blushed, for years they had known each other and yet his coach was always so easy to make blush. They were alone in his hotel room in Nuremberg, they had just barely avoided relegation and it was a very good thing, especially since he could see Niko smiling. He had invited Niko to his room to speak, but now that Ante saw him drunk, a magnificent smile lighting his face, his shirt half open, he felt several things very open to more than a discussion. Ante got up from his bed to grab Niko by the waist, his lips resting on his neck to bite the skin, there was definitely the smell of alcohol stuck to Niko tonight, and Ante appreciated knowing that Niko could spend a good evening with him.

"Niko, do you want it?" Ante asked him while starting to take off his shirt

"Y-Yeah Ante..."

Niko was absolutely adorable in this state, Ante made him lie down on his bed, straddling between his legs. Ante took off his shirt definitely, his teeth beginning to chew on one of his nipples, Niko moaning and squirming under him. He also took off his clothes, then the ones he had left for his trainer, hm, Niko's body was beautiful to watch, Ante should watch him more often during training. He kissed Niko's lips gently, a small smile on his face, it was perhaps the first time that he had seen him alone without Robert at his side to help him. Ante had an idea while he looked with more than an excessive attention to Niko's eyes, he took his headband usually used for training before wrapping it around the eyes of Niko, Ante was in a playful mood tonight.

"A-Ante..."

"Shh Kitten, everything will be fine, you're with good hands, I promise you."

"Are you prepared for this stuff...?"

"Definitely Niko, focus on your sensations, it will be better like that."

"Okay Ante, I trust you..."

Niko was so adorable in his arms, a ball of love for him and him only tonight. Ante took Niko by the armpits before placing him on his knees, his arms holding him firmly, he glanced quickly at his coach's cock, it was red and already swollen, Niko wanted this just as much as he did. Ante kissed him again, his teeth biting his lower lip, the groans that Niko made regaled his ears, he loved every sound Niko made anyway.

"Kitten, are you ready to take my fingers to start?" Ante asked him, spitting on his fingers, he forgot to buy some lube

"Yeah go ahead Ante..."

"Promise me not to come before me, okay kitten?"

"Okay, Ante."

Ante smiled as he entered a first finger into Niko's hole, who moved a little to adapt to it, it shouldn't be comfortable but it would really be much better for him afterwards. Ante settled on the rhythm of Niko's breathing to enter his other fingers, Niko was tight and probably not used to sex. Ante gave his coach a few seconds to catch his breath, allowing himself to place his lips on a large part of Niko's body. God, the coach seemed so small in his hands. Ante put his lips on Niko's to hide his cry when he put it on his cock, no one should hear them or they were totally fucked up.

"Breathe Niko, you're going to love it."

Ante definitively impaled him on his cock, Niko clung to his shoulders with his hands, small moans escaping from his throat. He placed his lips on his chest, his hands firmly holding the hips of his coach. Ante didn't hold back his orgasm for a long time when Niko whispered his name close to his ear, damn Niko's voice was so erotic and hot... Ante lifted him gently from him so as not to hurt him, thus placing him on the bed, he would have never thought his evening would end like this. He glanced at Niko's erection, he had kept his promise. Ante wrapped his hand around Niko's cock, laughing softly at his complaints so that he lets him come, he kissed his abdomen, his teeth biting the skin above the navel. Ante stroked Niko's cock for a few seconds before his hand was covered with white, Niko relaxing in the pillows of his room. Ante cleaned them before removing Niko's headband and holding him tightly in his arms.

"Did someone ever tell you you're hot, kitten?" Ante asked him, laughing softly against his neck

"Lately ? No..."

"Well everyone should tell you, whether it's Lukas or Robert or even Fredi, you're definitely the sexiest man in the world."

"It's kind Ante..."

"Because you deserve the world, and more medals on your record."

"Oh I don't know-"

''Shh, you deserve much better and I won't let you say the opposite.'' Ante put a finger on Niko's lips, before holding him in his arms without the will to let go. Niko would be forever his little kitten that he would take care of.

The End