Before Gonça... (Timothy/Prince & Gonçalo)

Before Gonça...

Before Gonça, there was Prince. Timmy has no problem talking about this particular season, after all, it’s when they won the Pokal against Bayern, it’s just not like it was before, there is a bitter taste in his mouth at the slightest memory of Prince. They loved each other. And now Timothy loves Gonçalo. Times change, people change. To understand everything, it’s necessary to come back during this famous season when all the chances were against them. Prince was a new player in the club at that time, while he has been well established for a while, Timmy could only notice his bling-bling side, he could have suspected it anyway, he’s Jérôme Boateng's half-brother after all. The season continues, they gradually qualify until the final of the Pokal even if they don’t yet realize what the final result can mean, they gain points in the ranking. For the first time in a while, they are safe.

A week before the famous evening of May 19, Timothy goes to Prince's, because he needs to tell him everything; he can no longer look away from him, he can no longer stop thinking about him. He needs him. He needs to be with him. Prince understands, but he doesn't say everything at the time and Timmy can see it, but he's glad he doesn’t have to go home so soon. They spend the week together, Timmy can only be happy to have him for this last game of the season. But even if they win, Prince leaves. Timothy shouldn’t have forced this link, he can only end up even more injured now.

And now there is Gonça, and Timmy is afraid to hold on to him, because the Portuguese is young and talented, he could leave like Prince and never come back. But there is something in Gonçalo's smile, something in his attitude and gestures, maybe they can be something. Maybe. Timothy doesn't want to fall again, but neither does he plan to leave Gonça aside...

The End