00

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙔

"Lastly our beloved luna. Basically she's a celebrity when it comes to Outer Banks, everyone on this island knows her and her mother. You see, Nora is a business woman, very,very smart. She practically owns the people here, as well as the houses. She buys, flips and then sells them for a ton of money.

Now Luna on the other hand can't build anything to save her life. She's more of a decorative type of girl. Definitely got her mother's brains though, man can she come up with a plan. Along with Pope, she's the brains of the operation. Always planning something.

Mya is like a little sister to all of us, she has an addiction to our boat. She swears that once she gets her license she's gonna steal it. But since she's only ten I don't have to worry about that another couple of years.

When she isn't giving herself a stick and poke or painting and decorating, she hangs with us. You know for a Kook she isn't too bad, we call her a Pogue but her money says otherwise."

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙎.

Life for the Summers family wasn't always as easy as it is now. Nora had flipped their life around when she had bought her first fixer-upper. The house was on its last leg, the walls cracking, floorboards being ripped up and the backyard was being taken over by nature. It was a house on the south side, it was begging to be demolished but of course Nora saw something in the house.

Luna had only been six at that time, since she had no father in her life, she turned to tagging along with her mother. While skipping rocks in the water on a sunny Monday afternoon her attention landed on two boys.

A blonde boy with a bruised eye and a brown haired boy with dirty clothing. And since that day the three have been inseparable.

John B, JJ and Luna had became the ultimate trio, doing everything together since they were kids. Later on Luna had met Kiara at a diner along with Pope who was sitting on her boat one evening.

They liked that money didn't change her, she had always been the same old Luna. Her mother's success took off right away, throwing the Summers family right into the Kook category.

Mya had been oblivious to it, I mean she was just a kid. Luna did everything in her power to protect her little sister, she made sure Mya was no where to be seen when the topic of a father came up.

Unfortunately for Luna she hated it. Everything about a Kook. They were stuck up and snobby and had everything handed to them on a silver platter. She hated the fancy dinners with the Cameron family, the stupid country club outings and most of all she hated doing it without her friends.