03

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚.

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡 𝗕 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗘 the beloved HMS Pogue down the waters, trash piles were stuck together, leaves from fallen trees spread around.

"Hi, Miss Amy! You guys get through it?" JJ waved, passing the boating dock as he spoke to the woman, his dimples carving into his cheeks as he smiled at her kindly.

"Still here." She exclaimed, cleaning up Agatha's doings.

"She totally looked at me." JJ snorted, turning his head to look at Luna who just rolled her eyes at the boy.

" I saw it." John B added, holding down his position by the steering wheel.

Luna frowned as she glanced around at her island, it had been wiped out, plastic and glass in the water beneath them, people gathering together to try to clean up the disaster, "Dude, look at this place."

"Agatha, what did you do?" JJ whistled, his blue eyes taking in the scenery in-front of him.

"She is a crazy lady." John B laughed, brunette hair being brushed out of his face as he took the boat through the dirty waters.

A smile beamed across Luna's face as they pulled up to Pope's dock, him coming into view, cleaning tools surrounding him.

"Well, look who we have here." JJ cheered, catching Pope's attention as he shot his eyes up at them, a small smile forming on his lips but he looked completely miserable.

"We have a safety meeting." Luna popped out her headphones, fixing her red bikini top as she joined JJ.

Pope sighed, "I can't. My pop's got me on lockdown."He glanced around, in search for his father, he paused his cleaning duty as he looked at his friends.

JJ cupped a hand over his mouth, mimicking the sound of static, "Your dad's a pussy. Over."

Just in time. Heyward walked through the door, joining his son on the dock, "Oh, I heard that, you little bastard."

"Hi Mr. Heyward." Luna said sweetly, pulling her lips together as she placed a hand above her eyes, shielding them away from incoming sunlight.

"Luna." Heyward greeted, his focus remaining on his son, Pope avoiding eye contact with his dad as he stared out at the parked boat.

"We need your son." Luna dropped a hand, placing her elbow on JJ's shoulder, having to stand on her toes a bit since he was 6'0 and she had only been 5'1.

A smirk was on his lips as he watched her struggle to keep her balance, his wrapped an arm around her back, enjoying the way her smooth skin felt under his finger tips, "Yeah, and island rules. Day after a hurricane's a free day."

"Who made that up?" Heyward asked, narrowing his eyes at the blonde.

"Uh..." JJ said in thought, "Pentagon, I think. We have security clearance." He reached his hand into Luna's back pocket, a small gasp leaving her pink tinted lips as he pulled out the card, "I have a card."