23

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬- 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨.

𝗔𝗦 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 feel the intense stare on her, she glanced around, furrowing her brows as she shrugged, watching her feet as they walked.

"Back to OBX life. You know? Aren't you glad I made you come?" Kie looked at the two over her shoulder, clutching her own fold out chair as they searched for an open spot.

Summer movie night. Basically Pogues and Kooks sit around on a huge land of grass and watch some 1950's film. Luna hated it, she would much rather sit around in her own house with no bugs, no outside and no people around her.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." JJ mocked, fixing the hat that held before the tussled blonde strands.

"We're out of the green zone, man. We're in the middle of Kooklandia. This is the last place I wanted to be." Pope whispered, setting down his seat as he rambled on and on.

"Shut up, Pope." JJ shot back, placing a hand against his chest as he pushed him to seat, taking the spot beside him as he unfolded his chair.

Luna rubbing her temples as she listened to Pope and JJ, offering to get sodas for the friends as she had the money tucked in the back pocket of her jean shorts.

"Hey, uh... can I get two Pepsis, please?" She asked, sliding the folded cash to the booth worker, her hands tucking the fallen brown strands of hair behind her ears.

"Hey, Lu." The familiar voice approached her, standing beside her as she waited for her drinks.

She huffed, turning to look at the boy with narrowed eyes, "hey, what's up?"

"How are you?" He tilted his head, smile spreading across his pink lips as he leaned against the food booth.

"I'm fine. How are you." She gritted threw her teeth, grabbing three straws from the bin on her right, avoiding eye contact with the boy beside her.

He nodded as an answer, stepping closer to her as he spoke in a casual tone, "tell your boy that we know what he did."

She paused, swallowing as her eyes widened, quickly she cleared her throat, holding the sodas in her hands as she was handed them, "sorry, what boy are you talking about?"

"Don't act delusional, babe." He grinned, watching her walk off as she glanced at him over her bare shoulder.

The sodas felt like they were going to pop as she applied right pressure to them, her feet having a fast pace as she rushed over to her friends, mainly the two dumbass who got them into this mess. Was Luna slightly at fault, yes maybe. But would she throw her them under the bus, fuck no.

She handed out the beverages, taking her seat in between the two boys as they inched closer to her, sensing her discomfort, "he definitely knows. He knows, and I quote, "Tell your boy that we know what he did.""

"Um...Where is he?" JJ cleared his throat, keeping his head down as he looked around him in secret, Popes eyes widening as his breathing started to rise.

Luna turned her head around, Rafe, Topper and Kelce staring right back at her, "right there."

The pair practically broke their necks as they craned their heads back, immediately locking eyes with the group of three, JJ spun back around fast.