53

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝙞 '𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝗜𝗙 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡 𝗕 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠, 𝗛𝗘 would've been a deadman, Pope had almost flipped them and had complete loss of control.

"Pope, you clocked that car, man." JJ gripped onto the headrest, his knuckles nearly turning white as the car bounced around, "Like, that was so bad!
I'm just glad I'm not driving now."

Luna glared at the hysterical blonde, a scoff leaving her lips as she lolled her eyes back, "JJ, it's not funny. He shouldn't be driving."

His eyes flicked to hers, he sucked his lips in, holding back laughter as he nearly sneered, "Mama's mad."

The car made a sharp turn unexpectedly, the loud hip hop lyrics pouring into the silent car as Pope sped down figure eight.

"Where are we goin'?" Luna asked, her lips parting as they drive down the Cameron's street.

"The last place they're gonna look." Pope sighed, the car coming to a halt as they stopped in front of the large home.

The group shut their doors, stepping outside of the vehicle as they huddled together, "You sure this is a good idea?"

"She's the only one who can clear John B." Kie shrugged, forming her lips into a fine line.

JJ was quick to mumble something under his breath at her words, "Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is."

Luna had stayed back the Pope and Kie, watching JJ creep around the house as he avoided getting to close with it.

"Okay, I've got a plan." Kie flicked her eyes over towards the two.

"Yeah, I have plans. We can do plan." Pope blurted, his eyes fixated on his shoes as he dug them into the freshly mowed grass, "Let's do the plan thing. Let's get it. Let's plan it out."

"Can you handle a plan right now?" Luna turned her over to the intoxicated boy, his stare meeting hers as he scoffed lowly.

He nodded, "Course I can handle a plan right now. I'm... I'm Plan Guy. I'm...I'm Mister Plan-o-Matic. Hey, I'm... I'm always... Thinkin' of a master plan, aye. 'Cause there ain't nothin'..."

Kie shoved her palm over his mouth, muffling his singing as she hushed him, "Sh! Sh, sh! Look, this is a quiet plan."

"Mm. Mm." He hummed into her skin, she hesitantly moved her hand away from his lips.

As soon as he was free to speak, the words that he had kept secret poured out of his heart, "I love you, Kie."

The words had struck her, her brows pulling together as she gaped, "What?"

"I love you. I'm in love with you." He repeated, his brown eyes softening as he fiddled with his finger tips.

Luna had forced herself to glance away from him, pretending as if she hadn't even been there.

"You're wasted." Kie shook her head.

"No, I know I'm wasted, and that's why I'm saying this now." Pope pushed, "I really feel like this. I love you. I've been meaning to tell you, I love..."

"Are we doing this right now?" Kie sharply cut off his confession.

He parted his lips, a small breath escaping as he shook his head, "I'm trying to tell you how I feel."

"Pope... Pope! Pope! Pope! Pope, sh!" Kie lowly screamed, "First of all, I need you to be quiet."

"Okay, yeah. Quiet, I mean..." He hiccuped, keeping his lips shut as the girl began to speak over him.

"No. Stop talking, like, now. Starting now. Second of all... thank you for saying that. Now, that's very sweet, but it's... Look, it's not gonna happen." Kie glanced down sadly, his face scrunching up in confusion,

He laughed out of disbelief, "Okay, well, why not?"

"Because Pogues can't mack on other Pogues." The brunette shrugged.

"That rule doesn't make sense, and nobody follows it." Pope stated. He had been completely right about it, and Kiara knew it.

Her hands slapped against her outer thighs as she spoke over him again, "Look, I... I want something different. I wanna go to Antarctica, and I wanna ride camels..."

"I want to do those things with you." Pope insisted, his chest rising up and down rapidly.

"No. Pope, it's not gonna work. No. It's not gonna happen!" Kiara shouted, beginning to get fed up with Pope's consistent words.

His lips met, keeping quiet as his eyes burned with rejection.

"Look, I know that that's really hard to hear right now, but we don't have time for this, and this is a really bad place to do it." Kiara cooed gently, her eyes flickering between his glossy ones, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He responded dryly, swallowing his confidence.

Quietness crept up on the three, Luna turning her body over towards the two as she spoke for them, "are we going to do the plan, or are we just going to sit here?"

"Yeah." Their voices were in sync, Luna following behind the pair in silence.

:)
helloooo