38

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬- 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥.

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗢, her fingers tapping along her thighs as her head bobbed.

"So they keep money out here?" She asked, glancing at the window as trees had been the only thing that have been driving past.

"That's what she said." JJ snorted at his own words, "That's what she said."

"Stop." Pope scolded his childish behavior, JJ closing his mouth as he stared down at the string in his hand.

Sarah pursued her lips as she looked out of the windshield, "I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive."

"'Cause you're rich." JJ chucked, looping the charms together as he relaxed back into the cushion benches.

"You've never heard of it either." Luna tilted her head playfully as he sent her a glare, "There's nothing but weeds back here."

The sudden sound of police sirens had them all jump in their seats, their faces scrunching up in confusion as the cop car signaled for them to pull over.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie sat up, tucking her wavy strands behind her ear.

"Are you kidding me?" Luna mumbled, "What did we do? Why are we getting pulled over?"

"Stash that." Pope referred to the melted piece of gold, scurrying around to hid the bag of weed Luna had brought with her.

As Luna helped hide the gold, she held his backpack, brows shooting up in question, "Did you bring the gun?"

He shook his head, "No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

Luna emptied her pockets rapidly, the small baggies of weed dumping out beside her as she hid them in between the seats.

Kie's lips parted in shock as she watched her stuff it in the chairs, "How much weed do you have on you, bro?"

She simply shrugged, "that's a good question, Kie."

The police officers approached the Twinkie, the window being rolled down, giving him easy access as he stuck the shotgun in the vehicle.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" He demanded, his face being covered by a black mask, brown eyes flicking to all of the friends, "All y'all's hands up in the air now!"

He pulled John B's door, the gun pressing to his chest as he hauled him out of the car with ease, "You, out of the car! Let's go! Out of the car! Let's go! Hurry!"

John B complied, his hands staying up as he walked over to the side doors, pulling Sarah's open before sliding the other door open.

"There you go, pretty girl. Here we go! Get out the car, let's go! Hurry up!" The unidentifiable man rushed her out of the passenger seat, gun pressing into her back as she pushed her slightly.

Luna's shaky hands were in the air as JJ kept himself pressing into her side, fighting the urge to lace his hands with her.

"We don't have anything." Her voice was quite as she swallowed thickly.

"Shut the hell up!" He screamed, moving the weapon to her rib cage, a small squeal leaving her mouth as she felt it pressing into her bare skin.

"All right! Just relax!" JJ's eyes flickered from Luna's terrified body to the man staring right back up at him.

"Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch!" His voice rang as he pulled his gun back, watching as they were quick to get on the ground, "On your goddamn hands and knees! Down! Put your face on the ground! Stay here just like that! Put your head down! Don't let me see you look up! All right? That's all y'all gotta do."

Luna kept her chin against the cold grass as her hands grasped JJ's in fear, his thumb rubbed away her skin in a comforting manner.

"It's a setup, guys." She whispered, eyes staying planted on the concrete road, "That old bat shanked us."

John B's anger pent up inside him as he watched the man rummage around his car, throwing their things around as he wrecked it, "Fuck! Goddamn it!"

He ignored the whimpers and protests of his friends as he stood, keeping his knees bent as he walked in a crouched position.

"John B. No." Luna shook her head.

The police car door was opened as he slid into the backseat, keeping himself ducked down and out of sight.

"Unless you want your brains blown out all over this road, don't move your goddamn heads, okay?" The man returned, the wrapped gold in his hand as he made his way over towards his car.

He hadn't even noticed the teenager in the back until his gun flew out of his grip, John B hitting him harshly as he grabbed the gun, "Guys, I got the gun!"

They were quick to stand up, running over to the parked vehicle as Sarah reached into the passenger seat, the gold falling safely into her hands, "I got the gold!"

Luna shrieked as the drivers door fell open, it hitting her wounded palm, the mystery man fell to the ground with a thud. Before he could recover and come after her, she grabbed the door with her non-injured hand, driving it back before slamming it into him.

She did it three more times before he fell limp against the car, his eyes becoming hooded as he groaned with pain.

JJ pulled down his mask, revealing his face as he breathed out. Barry, "I know this piece of shit! He's a basehead! He sells coke to my dad."

"Listen, I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all..." Barry began but was cut off with a sharp punch, his head going flying to the side as he coughed up blood.

The angered blonde didn't back down, his fist pounding into his fast over and over again.

"JJ!" Luna watched in horror, "please. Come on."

"Come on, let's get outta here." John B ripped him away from the scene, leaving Barry with a beaten up face.

Before JJ fled he grabbed his wallet, pulling out his ID as he checked it, "We got one last stop. Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives."

Luna slowly backed away as she followed him, the group hurrying back into their car as the engine started, JJ threw his set of keys into the grass before getting into the car.

"I'm gonna remember this shit! You can't hide from me!" Barry raged, his hand coming to press against his stomach in pain.

His voice got lower and lower as they drove, everyone practically breathless.

:)
jj hit me next !