29

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝙥𝙩 2

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 the locker room, the yelling was almost muted from the thickness of the walls.

Her hands reached for the door knob, passing the occupied bathroom stalls, as she neared the bickering had gotten louder, the voices of Rafe and JJ.

"Seven on one, Rafe? God, you really are a pussy, huh?" She leaned against the doorway, all of talking coming to a pause as she walked in.

Rafe chuckled, hands gipping the end of the golf club as he lined it up, "keep talking and you're next."

"You won't lay a hand on her." JJ spat, wriggling around in Kelce's tight grip, "I'll do more than just sink your buddies boat."

"Hit me, Rafe." Luna egged him on, shoulder digging into the wood panels, "do it, c'mon don't be scared. You weren't afraid to do it last time."

"Luna, baby. Please shut up." JJ begged, shaking his head as he was kept in place, "please."

Rafe glanced at the Pogue, a smirk ghosting over his lips as he realized that they weren't just friends, "it all makes sense now. You two are fucking aren't you? Or maybe even in love."

"One more word and that club is going straight down your throat." Luna growled, digging her fingernails into the flesh of her palms, the boys words annoying her as he continued.

"Aw, that's so cute. If you could please stop talking?
It's very disrespectful. I'm trying to hit a ball." He lined the club back up, interrupted once more by the lights being flicked on and off.

The guard had stepped in, Kels shoving JJ to the side as he backed off, Luna sent the blonde a wink as she spun on the bottoms of her heels, making a run for the outside ceremony.

Luna had always been an amazing actress, faking her emotions since she knew how to cry, this was going to be easier then she had thought.

She watched carefully as the guard dragged out the drunken JJ, ignoring his side comments as he directed him out of the party, it was go time.

"You can't boot him!" She cried out, catching the suited mans attention as he gripped the teenagers forearm, "I invited him here. I'm a member of this club."

As soon as the words left her lips, the guard was shoved backwards, stumbling as he knocked over the black sheer tray, JJ cheered, John B joining his side as they saluted.

Pope ignored Heywards empty threats as he untied the horridness apron, throwing it to the ground as Kie slipped out of her parents grasp, leaving Luna as she stood her ground.

She grabbed the shot of tequila, the liquid shooting down her throat as it stung, dropping the glass to the floor as she picked up the ends of her dress, it would embarrassing if she face-planted in front of the entire country club.

Giggles left her mouth as she ran, jumping into the he blondes arms as he swung them around in a circle, connecting their hands as the group of four ran, leaving behind all of their worries.

Sarah Cameron watched as they took off into the night, the corners of her mouth lifting as she so badly wanted to join them, her life was complicated, trying her best to be her fathers perfect daughter. She wondered how Luna was so carefree, she missed the brunette and her long talks about giving advice. Well she missed both of the girls, they hated her with a passion. Sarah didn't even know what she had did to make them leave her life.

Nora had accepted her choices, they do say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
thank you so much for 1k reads.
i am so thankful for all of your
support.
love you so so much.
also sorry this is so short!
this is just a pt 2 to chapter 28 <3