52

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙...

𝗜𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡 𝗕 𝗛𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 police, they had to pretend that they had no idea who the supposed delinquent was.

"Pope, Luna, can you act normal?" Kie voiced, tilting her head to the side as they two exited the truck.

Kildare Island would soon under immense lockdown, if they wanted to help JB they had to it now.

The pair walked up mounted board, tons of flyers hanging around it as they glanced around for the ferry.

A wanted poster had caught Luna's eyes, the picture of John B being plastered in the corner as she scanned her eyes over the sheet, quickly she had gotten Popes attention as she slapped him, "Shit, Pope."

They hurried back to the parked car, Luna hoping in between JJ and John B as Pope had gotten into the drivers seat, he passed it to Kiara, "The ferry's closed, and there is this."

She examined it, placing two fingers over her lips as she cursed under her breath, "Shit."

JJ leaned up to grab it, slightly crumbling it in the process, "Well, John B, uh... this is a good framer of you."

John B had glanced over at the poster, his hands covering his face as he sighed. They were totally fucked.

"Okay, so the whole island's lookin' for John B right now." Luna fiddled the tips of her fingers, the nerves bubbling inside of her as she had a million thoughts scattered around her brain.

"That's a lot of money." JJ's eyes bulged out of his head, his thumb running over the printed ink in pure shock, "Congratulations, John B. You're famous."

Luna slapped his chest, grabbing the paper from him as she crumbled it up into a ball, out of everyone's sight as she sighed.

"Guys, we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights..." Kie began.

"It's at the Château, Kie." John B interrupted her, his voice low and tone less.

The hole had just gotten even more deeper, these past 24 hours had been a complete shit show for the group, and things were only going to get worse.

"And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out." JJ raised his brows, his voice laced with sarcasm, "Let me think. Oh, yeah. No. They definitely have that place locked down."

"Yeah, copy that. Let me think. Just give me a second." Kie went quiet, chewing the chapped skin on her bottom lip in thought.

The idea had struck Luna like a bolt of lightning, she quickly turned to the blonde boy, "JJ."

"What?" He furrowed his brows.

"Does your dad still have that boat? The cigarette boat, the Phantom." She asked, his brows creasing even more at the mention of his fathers boat, "The one he used to race."

"Maybe." He pulled his bottom lip between his two fingers.

She tucked the fallen strands of greasy hair behind her ears, letting her hands fold together as they group had all stared at her wearily, "You could get right up the coast, no problem."